Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Front door - Keys - Blue tag - evil person

I had a strange dream....

I have had unusual dreams in the past but I haven’t dreamt for a long time till the other night, I can’t remember all off it except the end off the dream which is:

I was standing inside the front door off my family house, and next to the door there was a key rack (which isn’t usually there) on the key rack there was a set off keys with a blue tag. I then saw a person I know who is generally known to me as an evil/witch person. I saw/caught/witnessed her swapping the set off keys with an identical set off keys with a blue tag

hmmmmmmmmmm

Any suggestions?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 sydney

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Front door - Keys - Blue tag - evil person

Tom,
Keys open doors to aspects about ourselves or our lives that may not be known or realized. The woman you view as evil may represent an aspect about yourself that you feel is not acceptable. Or you may be viewed as being the 'same' as someone you know. Because the keys were identical may suggest there is something 'identical' about this woman to yourself or some member of your family {the setting is in the family house}. You may have to give some thought to fully understand what that may be.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present