Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ok, this may be child play to interpret but its really odd

Im a girl, but i dreamt i had a massive penis last night?
what the hell does that mean?
clues anyone because this one leaves me clueless

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: ok, this may be child play to interpret but its really odd

Ellie,

It would be helpful if you could provide more details about what happened in the dream, as there may be important clues as to what the dream is alluding to in what happened.

The symbolism of the penis my intuition is screaming that it is a reference to your masculine side (all people have both a masculine and feminine side but often the opposite gender aspects are repressed) but it could also be a sexual reference.

If it is refering to your masculine side, the fact that it is massive could speak of an imbalance, or an over inflated opinion. It is hard to tell without more detail.

Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 - Perth, Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: ok, this may be child play to interpret but its really odd

Ellie,
Rook makes a valid point and observation. If you could provide more info about the dream perhaps we can give a better interpretation of it. Most likely it is addressing some masculine aspect of your psyche. Since you are female we can probably dismiss the possibility of 'penis envy'.

Or can we?

A big thanks goes out to Rook for his insightful thoughts to this post and others made in the last few days. I have been preoccupied with a large work project and my mind has been focused on that leaving little room for the 'intuitive' process. Thanks Rook.

gerard {meditate}{pray}

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present