Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Accidental hysterectomy?!? (a little graphic...)

This is kinda graphic.

I dreamt I was on the toilet, (the entire dream takes place on the toilet) doing my business and my vagina fell off. When it fell it also pulled everything inside that was attached to it off. I caught it in my hands, but it was inside out, just a giant purply red mass, except for my ovaries which I could see clearly. The mass was still attached to my body by something that resembled an artery or an umbilical cord.

Because it was attached I couldn't throw it away or drop it, because it was still part of me . I had to find a way to make it fit right again. I managed to use my hands to flip it back to being right side out, the was able the snap my privates back into place.

The mood of the dream was neutral. There was no panicking or fear or anger, nor was there a sense of relief or safety. I woke up feeling the same as I do most mornings. Overall, this dream has me totally confused.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20, Alberta, Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Accidental hysterectomy?!? (a little graphic...)

Nicole,
Often elimination of something is the symbolism of using the bathroom. Because it is the vagina that is the center of attention then the symbolism there is what needs to be determined.

The 'making it fit right' and 'it is still a part of me' may suggest it is either sexual related or other problems associated with that part of your body. It could involve repressed sexual experiences, sexual guilt or self punishment. One of these possibilities most likely is the subject of the dream.

Another possibility could have to do with a desire to give birth to a child {umbilical cord}. Is there such a desire and you are having problems conceiving?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Accidental hysterectomy?!? (a little graphic...)

I haven't been trying to have a child, so I have not been struggling with conception. Truth be told I am not yet sexually active and I do not have a boyfriend.

So I guess the repressed meaning must be the one that the dream is getting at. Thanks for your help.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20, Alberta, Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present