Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Being chased by a gorgeous white snake with blue eyes

I am at a party. The host lived in a huge house and had two pets, a dog and a large white snake with blue eyes, very pretty to look at. The snake did not have the body of a typical snake, but almost similar to a rabbit with soft white fur, yet long, thick and snake like. I was terrifies of this snake, because it was chasing me, as if it wanted to face me and look me straight in the eye. What’s more interesting the snake didn’t seem to be harmful, he was simply chasing me, as if to be in my presence alone. It was mostly my fear of the snake that made me run. I am generally afraid of snakes. I asked the host to hide the snake somewhere, she did so but the snake would come out and find me wherever I was. In one instance she hid him in a wood chest and I heard its hiss and saw his head, I was terrified and continued running and hiding. The dream ended with me one the run.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Being chased by a gorgeous white snake with blue eyes

Bonnie,
What are you running from in your waking life that may apply to the snake. Snakes can represent several different things;

A snake can be seen as phallic and thus forbidden sexuality

The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous and can't be trusted

But a snake also can represent a transformation {snakes shed their skin and grow new skin}. Is there a fear of changing something in your life, something that if looked you 'straight in the eye' would change who you are or aspects of your life. You may be afraid to make such changes and it is chasing you until you do so. The change {snake} itself isn't harmful {snake didn’t seem to be harmful} but the fear of it is frightening. You can't hide from teh snake which may suggest you can hide from the obvious need to confront your fear.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

This is one of the three snake dream I have had in the last 3 months. I am to a great extend experiencing an awakening of the kundalini energy, which I desire and work with, but at the same time I seem to be afraid of it! This feeling confuses me, I have been meditating on it for a while and have yet to come to a clear understanding.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate your being in harmony.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present