Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the other girl?

So ive been talking to this girl named J and J is cool i chilled with her have had sexual experiences and all that good stuff. But the thing that got me about J is that we took things slow and didnt hop straight into things so for once i took things slow which was different to me. And as the school year approached i was starting to doubt us and only because of our relationship it was mostly sexual and we hardly had a foundation of anything else. I mean we hung out last night things were diff cuz her friends were acting extremely immature like they were high or something so me and her went home that night on wierd terms. Thats when I got to thinking about everything. And i was doubting all last night and that night i had this dream. So i think i went back to school and there was this girl that I've never seen before in my life all i knew was she was blonde she looked nothing like j and our encounter that i first saw involved us kissing and every time we kissed it was like there was a new season like one kiss leaves would be falling another it was snowing and another was flowers blooming and another was just filled with heat and the cycle kept continuing. I saw the girls face maybe once or twice in the dream and i didnt recognize her at all. And then when me and her were in a library together we picked the same classes and all then for some reason someone told me to watch the candles and i dont light candles but my mom does. Then I was on a field trip or something and some kid and I went into this room and it was a huge statue of aries of the gods and idk wat that meant and then i was just started watching all these people get killed by him , masses and multitudes of people and i couldnt help them. and then me and the blond girl kissed again. All I knew about this dream was that it wasn't j. I'm a football player too and during the fall i dont like having a girl so i kept j at bay so idk maybe thats why i been having a doubts, who is this girl tho cuz i mean in my mind it makes me think that me and j arent gonna last.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, Delaware

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: the other girl?

mike,
The girl in your dreams is the girl you wish J was. J fits with some aspects of your dream girl but your relationship with J is primarily sexual. You want more than that.

As for the huge statue of aries of the gods. That would be you, and the 'high place' to put yourself when you want to 'keep j at bay' during the fall when football is more important. This says a lot about your personality, and perhaps a need for improvement in relationships {r u using J, when it is convenient for you?}.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: the other girl?

Hahaah Gerald this seems to make sense u may have something here thank you

sincerely
mike

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, Delaware

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present