Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A dream of snakes

I had this really weird dream last night. I was walking down this road with two of my friends, one was a female, Ashly, the other was a guy but I don't remember who he was. There were a couple of black snakes slithering down the road and Ashly tried to pick one of them up and I stopped her because I realized that they were black cobras and I said to her "Don't touch them they are posionous." The snakes were on the right side of the road and there was a huge wall of wheat on the right side of the road. On the left side there was a big wheat field and it looked like the field was flowing in the wind, but when I went over to the field and looked in there was a whole bunch of different kinds of snakes slithering around in the wheat. Well my attention was brought back to the cobras on the side of the road, I followed them and the road turned into a sort of outside hallway and two of the cobras went into a bathroom and they put baby snake eggs into the toilet and flushed the toilet. I walked into the bathroom and the snakes started talking to me. I don't remember exactly what they said, but they were pretty much asking me to have sex with them, I told them no and I walked back outside and back to the wheat field and took a left down a road next to the wheat field. I walked down the road and I came upon a bed and there was a snake in the bed and it didn't say anything but it wanted me to lay down in the bed with it. At this point I woke up. If anyone has any idea what this might mean let me know please. Thanx~Lexi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Bristol, TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: A dream of snakes

Lexi,
Let me give an interpretation to your dream Monday morning. My intuitive mind functions best in the morning hours. Your dream of snakes needs a thorough and intuitive examination not only to determine the meaning but which aspect of your psyche it is trying to address.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Lexi,
There seems to be two elements in making choices in your dream. Both seem to offer real nourishment for the soul but deciding which is best is the question at hand. The cobras may symbolize more than just one thing, including the sex that is offered in the dream. Another is caution. Should you take up an offer presented to you or simply refrain for the moment in doing so?

What choices of late in your waking life have you confronted that may fit with the cautionary aspects of the dream and may also be addressing issues of sex? If the sex that is offered is a metaphor for something else {other than sex} then look at those possibilities {see dream dictionary for sex} in determining the choices and perhaps the best solution.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you, Gerard. It helped me some, I kind thought it might be something along those lines, I have been going through some choices right now some of them along the lines of sex. So, thanks, I think this might help me.

xoxo,
Lexi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Bristol, TN

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present