Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the park, some girls, a hotel room, and her mom

well it was me my friend sid and a girl he was talking to and our friend katie, so i tell sid that ill catch u later wink at him he winks back and its understood that hes gonna chill with the girl while i walk around. As I'm walking around the park i walk through this family reunion and theres all these kids running around and tents pitched up with food and adults walking around too. As I pass I just say hello to the unfamiliar faces. Then I walk over to the swings and there was this girl Tasia and her friend who i both knew in middle school. I start talking with one of them I'm not sure who my dream didn't show me but we were catching up and she was like damn mike u look good you've changed from middle school. Then things flashed forward and we were in a hotel suite which had a bedroom connected to the bathroom and u could enter the bathroom from the hallway. So me and one of the girls are kissing on the bed and we are getting pretty into it, then her mom yelled her name and she told me to hide in the bathroom while she talked to her mom. The bathroom had pink and green floral wallpaper idk? So when I walked out the bathroom into the hallway her mom was standing there and she said hello and we were talking, she was smiling and laughing as we had a conversation, but i told her i had to leave as I remembered I left sid at the park by himself. As I come back to the park I see Katie sitting on the hill by the skate park by her lonesome and she told me sid went to super g to meet up with some other girl and then thats when i woke up, what does this dream mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, Delaware

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: the park, some girls, a hotel room, and her mom

mike,
Your dream is most likely addressing recent waking experiences, especially to do with girls and relationships. It may have to do with you being a 'late bloomer' when it comes to relationships with girls. That and the need/desire to be recognized by the opposite sex.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

thanks but im kind of confused

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, Delaware

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

mike,
I just realized you posted the dream about J. Let me give this dream another look and see if there are connections between the two.

gerard

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

mike,
Girls vs guy stuff. And a tinge of catching up on some aspect of one or the other. Conflicts of what interests are most important is typical 16 year old stuff. This seems to be a typical 16 year old dream with references to a lot of personal waking experiences that only you can understand. I don't see anything out of order so we can probably put this dream in the category as nothing unusual, thus not a dream that has great meaning. Other than deciding which is more important, girls or other guy stuff {as in football}.

gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present