Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wierd dream

I had a crazy dream last night that was really vivid. Basically i was standing there with no shirt, in jeans, and sneakers, and I was curling heavy weight (lifting weights). My arms and chest we're a lot bigger then they are in real life. Another things is that i had big black veins, and they we re kinda pulsating. It was really strange.

any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated, i couldnt find anything on google

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23, AZ

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Wierd dream

Josh,
Looking 'built up' is something most guys 'dream' about. Do you work out? If you do not consciously wish you had bulging muscles', it may be an unconscious desire. The black veins may be alluding to vanity of looking like an Arnold Schwarzenegger, the black representing the unconscious.

Have there been any recent experiences in your life having to do with pumping up?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present