Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I dream that a fastfood lunchroom in my renewaled home

I dreamed that a lunchroom in my renewaled home. I enter a door, I suprised that here are familiar lunchroom which is not opening.

what means is this dream?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: I dream that a fastfood lunchroom in my renewaled home

lin,
What emotional nourishment did you expect with your new renewed 'home' that have not 'opened' up as expected? The home may represent you, and not just your actual home. Food often represents emotional nourishment and a lunchroom is where you would expect to find it. What within you is not there as you had expected?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I recently renewed my old house , but now I have complex emotion to it. And I recently often work overtime and do supper in fastfood restaurant. I want to know what is emotional nourishment? give me a suggestion.for example...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 35

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

lin,
The renewed house may not be what you expected and not fulfilling those desires you had prior to the renewal. But I see a deeper association that applies to your 'inner house'. Perhaps by remodeling the house you are trying to satisfy or renew something within you, filling a void, by doing something material on the outside. The emotional nourishment would be filling that void. That often requires a thorough examination of your life, from birth to the present {with an emphasis on childhood} to determine what it is that created the void. If there was a lack of emotional nourishment when you were a child, that could very well add to or even be the void in your adult life.

Do you ever have feelings that there is a void in your life and you need something to fill it? The norm is to use material worth to try to fill the void but since it is psychological this will only last a short time, or not at all. That may be the reason for your disappointment over the renewed house. It is not the outside house that needs renewal but the 'inside' house you need to focus on.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present