Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Demon

I had a strange dream just now befor i woke that i was haven a fight with a demon, the demon was in the form of a baby and it was for some reason haven a confrontation with me, I was acting out the role like i was some sort of exercist and i was shouting out catolic prayers at it while i grab'd it by the troat, i said the hail mary and our father prayers, this didn seem to work and the deomon got away from me, Then the second part of the dream there where fairy like creatures that looked evil helping me, They where spraying the demon with some sort of liguid that was tearing the demons skin off and eventually in the dream the demon was trap'd but i got the impression that it wouldn be hard for it to escape. I woke up with those chills you get in your back when ya talk about the dead, It was a really intense dream and im wondering does anyone know what it could mean!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 dublin

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Demon

John,
The demon you are fighting is most likely 'demons' within that can not be eliminated by the usual rituals thought to be helpful. This would be cause these are emotional demons. I get the sense there is something with you that needs to be let out so you can recognize it, something that you are holding in but is capable of escaping at any time.
What demons are you fighting in your life?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present