Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
death of mother

In my dream I was at the hospital in the hallway with my mother, I think I was taking her home from the hospital. Her doctor was to my left and she was right in front of me facing me... She fell and i grabbed her, her eyes were rolling back like she was about to pass out the doctor rushed over and i went into hysterics...(in real life she died in 2003 after being bedridden for 6 months) In my dream it is as if i have no knowledge of that fact and every time I have it I am crying and screaming and it is just like the pain i experienced when she died. it seems so real when I wake up I am still mourning and it takes me a while to realize that this dream is not reality. then of course I am still sad because well even though it is not reality mom still is not here. I also have alot of dreams of fishing with my mother.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28 NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: death of mother

donna,
I believe your dream is addressing the need for healing over your mother's death. It is also probably making a statement about your personality, an emotional type who has a hard time recovering from such emotional events {i went into hysterics}.

As for the fishing with your mother. Fish often represent the true self and this may be addressing your true emotions about your mother. We all wish we could have spent more time with our mothers and since there is a continuing healing process taking place over your mother's passing such dreams would be normal.

Overall the dream does seem to be addressing the continuing process of healing over your mother's death. Perhaps it is also addressing the need to bring closure to that process.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present