Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dreams of legs being missing or cut

The first dream was a friend that had wounds on his ankles, said a boat cut his feet off and dr's reattaced. then one where a lady who was legless and I got hit by a bomb, then the lady was pregnant and delivering.

Then again next nite a dream of a women that I went to school with she had no legs and was getting executed.....

Please help me with these crazy dreams

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 mass

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Dreams of legs being missing or cut

kathy,
A good possibility to the legless people in your dreams are they represent some emotional aspect of your life, something that provides a sound foundation, is missing. It may be someone or some thing is providing support to you but at the same time this support is withdrawn and leaves you without emotional support.
Is there a male person in your life that fits with the above? There may be a progression in this relationship that makes you doubt how strong the relationship really is.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present