Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sceary...

This was my dream last night: I was laying down, a person was standing at the foot end of my bed. This person said that there was a "spirit/ ghost" behind me. I lifted my head to see i guess, and then i felt that my body suddenly was in a billion peases, floating almost to where the spirit was. In a split second i was back in the bed with a really bad fealing. I stood up and started to scream realy crazy to this person who was standing there. In a really strange voise, i had no controll at all. This person tried to talk me out of it, but it became worse by the second, i realised that it was not me, it was the spirit talking.. The person started to touch me, to get me to calm down. I backed off, but i remember fealing this crazy rage inside of me, a really ugly fealing.. Then i woke up. The hair on my arms and my neck stood up, and i had chills, real bad. And suddenly i was sweating, and i had high puls. And i was so affraid to fall asleep again, i was affraid to see this spirit again... i fell asleep ater half an hour, and had no more dreams... And now i am affraid to go to bed again.. I am not easy to freek out, but this felt so REAL!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 years from Norway

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Sceary...

Tania,
You need not be afraid. Your dreams are addressing emotional issues in your life. And although there may be 'ghosts' in your life that may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts, your dreams are trying to help you work through these issues and not trying to frighten or torture you.

The billion pieces you suddenly feel your body to be in would probably represent emotions that are in turmoil. Trying to scream would be your unconscious trying to alert you to these emotional issues. The spirit is that inner spirit attempting to communicate to you consciously. There may a repression of these emotions. The rage is real, inner rage needing to be let out, because it has not been expressed consciously {repression}. The ugly feeling, that is what needs to be expressed, understood and confronted, and to determine what would cause it.

What experiences in your life would fit with the above? Has there been physical or mental abuse in your life, or some traumatic experience you do not wish to consciously confront? I believe this is what the dream is attempting to address. It is not about demons that come from sleep. Those are symbols and metaphors representing your emotional state of being.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present