Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
recurring dream of steep hill

I must drive up a hill so steep it is vertical. The hill is very high. I'm scared that my car doesn't have the power to make it up the hill. I'm afraid I will roll backwards. I want to turn around but I can't. I have to go to the top of the hill to turn around. I turn around and head down. I'm afraid of coming down, but coming down, the hill doesn't seem nearly as scary or steep.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55, Pennsylvania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

Re: recurring dream of steep hill

Harriet,
Where in your life or what goal are you struggling to achieve that you are having a lot of difficulty in doing so? The car is you. You probably feel you do not have the power to reach your objective. There may be a fear you will not succeed but you also feel you must, and the fear and worry you are experiencing may be needless. There is really no turning back, the decision has been made and once you reach where you are going you will realize is wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: recurring dream of steep hill

This interpretation seems exactly right. I am struggling to achieve a very difficult goal and having a lot of trouble reaching that goal (getting a book published). I have a great fear that I won't succeed, but I know there's no turning back. Harriett

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 55, Pennsylvania

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? NO

stats from 7-14-10 to the present