Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shark in a pool

ok so in my dream I was in my backyard. There were a lot of other people. Towels were all over the lawn and you couldn't walk around hardly. There was a shark in my pool. Pretty big. I liked the skark (which I wold not normally). I went to a tree (that would not in real life produce fruit) and picked grapes and oranges. I threw them in the pool and the shark would come up and eat them, following me around the pool. I was not very afraid of it either. Then I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, san jose

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Shark in a pool

Julie,
Two possibilities I will put forth that may explain your dream.

There seems to be an emotional aspect to the dream that may at times be overwhelming. It may involve some person that may not be popular or liked by others but you feel differently and give attention to this person. It is a relationship that may bear fruit.

Or, instead of a person then there may be an aspect about yourself that you don't particularly care for but feed it anyways and are slowly overcoming its bad influence.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you for replying. In my past I have made friends with a lot of unpopular people that were neglected by others. But nothing like that recently.

I think the second one fits better.

Thank you so much.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: sj

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? follow up to shark in a pool

I want to add something to the second interpretation.
Although the dream does not show any significant threat from the shark, still a shark is a shark by nature.

The fact is everything in this dream is not the same as the reality. So we should be suspicious. You are feeding a shark with fruits! I would suggest you keep your distance from this shark. The fact that in the dream you liked the shark which is quite strange maybe signifies that you like to feed a very dangerous aspect of your psyche. I think it is a little bit funny. In my opinion your dream is giving you a mocking representation of what you are doing in your real life.

Be careful a shark is always a shark.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 - Canada

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present