Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
doughnut

hello gerard, i had another dream which is really strange and i really felt in that dream that i was insulted. it's simple but uncanny.. i was trying to buy a donut and the sales lady wearing blue polo shirt and pants, told me that is 18.00 pesos and i found it very expensive thus when i saw another chocolate donut but looks like a slice of cake, i asked how much was it. the lady said it was 13.50 so i decided to buy it but the lady keep on giving me the first donut i asked for..i politely told her that i don't like but would like to have the other one instead...the lady did not give my request and did not accommodate me to the extent that i shouted furiously to speak to the manager but she won't let me...in my dream, i even conceived that i will make sure that that lady will be laid off from work..

in real life, i always have been a nice customer that's why i find this dream strange...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25,philippines

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: doughnut

kate,

This is not about buying donuts but probably about trying to 'sell' yourself on something? There may be a conflict within yourself over this issue. Perhaps consciously you are wanting this thing but unconsciously you may feel it isn't worth the effort or the price of obtaining it is too high. And there may be other attractive alternatives but those also fit with the above {conflict and high cost}.

Don't think of this thing as something you buy with money but as an emotional cost of obtaining it.

Also. Any intuitive feelings should be listened to. If you feel intuitively there is something not right about a situation, go with those feelings.

One other thought. The numbers you posted both equal nine. Plus donuts are circular. Nine and the circle often represent wholeness. This thing in your life may be something you believe will provide wholeness or will complete your life. Any thoughts as to what that may be?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: doughnut

hello, gerard, thank you so much for the interpretation..it really made sense because i had two opportunities for promotion and i let those pass by twice because i felt that i'm not ready for it and it isn't worth the risk...i ended up the same employee but happy...perhaps the reason i had this dream because i had second thoughts during those times whether to put my best foot forward or just let it go..

again, thanks a lot...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25, philippines

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present