Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pregnancy, Harry potter and fatness.

I had this dream last night.

I was pregnant, and far enough along to have reasnobly sized tummy and the baby kicking.

I can't remember if I was sitting or standing, but I remember the baby was kicking, and it was sort've painful. I was in the lounge of my house, but it was positioned differently, the sofa (dark green) on the opposite wall,and the walls back to their original colour, which we painted a few years after we moved there (lime green) There was a...lump coming out of my tummy where it was kicking, which was about at thick as a babies leg, and about from mid calf to toe. I wasn't overly disconcerted, though I did think something like 'this isn't normal...it shouldn't hurt this much should it?' I decided almost immediatley I had to have a friend of mine, (a girl) who was also somehow the father, feel it kicking, as she'd love it, and the father 'had' to be the first one to feel it, that you 'had' to left them as soon as you possibly could.

So I run to my friend, and say that she has to feel it, she does, and by this time I'm in the hallway, though it feels I've walked alot further. there are quite alot of my family here, kind of running to the stairs, and leading us in that direction, pushing past us lightly and such. She smiles and is pretty amazed, and I'm pleased with her reaction, but subconsciousley, there's this sort've nagging doubt that...maybe she should be acting more excited...kind of like noticing it's a dream response, which in the dream is pretty valid, but in real life, there's something muted - and yet not in the sense I realize it's a dream, just that maybe there's something missing.

I then am going towards the stairs as if to walk up them because it's too difficult to stay in the same place with the family all milling around. I wonder if that's why her reaction is muted, maybe it's because all these people are in the way.

I then start to go upstairs, and about half way my top starts to come down, and my youngest cousin (female 9 or 10) pulls down one side completley so one breast is uncovered and then starts to squeeze it

It's not a...corrupt action...it's more like...sort've normal curiosity mixed with kind've wanting to get a reaction. At least I didn't think it was.

To begin with I don't really mind, but then it starts to hurt along with the baby kicking and I suddenly get really REALLY angry. There's this kind've mixture of worry about it harming the baby in some way, but also about it hurting me, and this notion that there's maybe something spiteful about it. I grab her shoulder as if to say stop and start clenching it really hard, so hard I draw blood, almost without meaning to.

Either I forget what happens in between the stairs and my room or it just goes straight to there. I'm sitting on another sofa (Dark red this time) in my 'room' - there's not even a sofa in my room, but ti was my room. In front of me there was a fireplace, which I think was lit, but I can't be too sure. I'm thinking of Harry potter, only the story is different. It ends with him knowing he's going to die, and so holding a sex orgy with lots of males of a similar age. I then sort've go into the story, stopping just before any sex happens...sort've like watching a movie sort've like it happening in reality. The details of it are a little fuzzy, though I remember just me and 'Harry' having a one to one about the fact he was going to die, and I could sort've see into his head, what he was thinking and feeling.

Then I'm back in my room, myself again and I'm standing naked infront of a mirror. My reflection is the same as usual, only I can't help but think of how fat I look. It's partially with the baby, I think in the dream, and then I start thinking how I can't stand being this way, even if this is what having a baby means. I don't know if I really want it, but I know there's hardly any way I'm going to or will ever let myself avoid carrying on. I turn around and there are rolls of fat (more than normal) on my back, I lift them up and start feeling worse and worse. /End

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Pregnancy, Harry potter and fatness.

Ivy,
I apologize for not getting to your dream. A longer dream, and from a 16 year old, needs some consideration. I'll provide an interpretation to your dream Sunday morning.
thanks,

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Pregnancy, Harry potter and fatness.

Thankyou.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present