Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the tone, the girl, the dreams of old, and the other me

I was hanging around with my friends in a park or a Forrest path. We were having fun, chatting, and making joke as we walked. I came across a flight of stair going up a hill that made me curious as each step each had a rune symbol. As I was about to climb the stairs someone grabbed my hand.

I thought it was was one of my friends who was going to tell me not to go up but instead it was a girl. She was the same age as me with black short hair with long bangs and piercing blue eyes. She wore a orange shirt with a pink skirt. My friends were bewildered by how she got there with out them noticing her but carried on with the subject they were talking about seldomly looking at the girl ever so often. We talked about stuff but mostly about why I was going up the stairs so I told her I was just curious what was up their.

All of the sudden a loud tone like from a tunning fork rang out of nowhere. It seemed that the only one that heard it was me and the girl as my friends and passing people seemed not to have notice such a loud sound. The tone rang again and this time me and her heard it coming from above. As we look the tone rang again and a circular wave pulsed from sun making a ripple in the sky. The a blinding flash made me close my eyes and I heard eruptions around me.

When I open my eyes I was shocked. There was no sun no blue sky, no ground but glowing swirling purple and black from my head and below my feet as if I was standing in a sky of shadows. Everyone, even my friends, were floating around. Their bodies cold and gray as their expressions on their faces were empty to the point that they seem that they were dead; yet they were still alive as they had a pulse. The only one that was not floating, cold, or gray was the girl who was laying on the ground away from me unconcious. As I ran to her I could hear my steps as if I was on tile in an empty corricor and then something stopped from reaching her.

It was seven people, animals, and creatures of my old dreams. The demon statue with a broken halo that was chained in a cathedral, the white wolf from my the the grand twilight waterfall, a man serpent plant creature that guarded the crystal tree, a man that was cloaked in black from the giant wall, the young girl with black hair wearing a white gothic style dress and the girl with white hair wearing a black gothic style dress both from the park, graveyard, and masion, a cat from the temple in the sky, and the woman holding wooden stake thats long as her a body and was thick as a tree trunk that was in the fortress. They said their phrase from their dreams in their demonic, elagant, mysterious, and mysterious voices "So you are here" "This is why I'm here" "I come to see you far or near" "I shall stand by your side" "It's almost most time. Bet your dying to watch" "As you must know" "Whats your true name"

As they said their phrase I looked at them until I met eyes with an eighth. It was myself that I was now lookight at or atleast someone that looks like me. His eyes were darker and was cold as ice. He gave a grimace look at me and turn around as if I was unworthy. He raised his hand and snapped as the other seven disappeared and the girl, still unconcious, was lying at my feat. In a low but strong tone he said "You must become stronger. You must surpass me."

After he said that I woke up

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: the tone, the girl, the dreams of old, and the other me

Leon,
I haven't forgotten you. I have had the flu and not in my best 'mind' for interpreting dreams. A longer dream requires a clear mind. I will try and provide an interpretation later today.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Leon,
Again I apologize for not providing an interpretation to your dream. I want to examine it with a clear mind mainly because of your age. If you were 46 instead of 16 I would not be so reluctant to give an interpretation but the dreams of a teenager are often very different from an older person. I have just about beaten down this flu bug and should have a good intuitive mind by Saturday morning. I want to do my best, or not give an opinion at all {which is not an option}.

gerard

Leon,
Are you into Goth? Although your dream is full of symbolic language which often suggests deep unconscious attitudes, your dream is probably reflecting the influences of your interests in Gothic myth with a intent to demonstrate personality traits. And while there may be unconscious undertones that address your life this far {what is your family like?} I believe the primary focus of the dream is personality and ego character. Goth reflects the darker side of the psyche and although that sometimes leads to destructive tendencies it is often merely a stage that you are attracted to and a desire to fit in. The last paragraph probably sums up the main theme of the dream:

It was myself that I was now looking at or at least someone that looks like me. His eyes were darker and was cold as ice. He gave a grimace look at me and turn around as if I was unworthy. He raised his hand and snapped as the other seven disappeared and the girl, still unconscious, was lying at my feat. In a low but strong tone he said "You must become stronger. You must surpass me."

That paragraph most likely reflects the inner self and possibly inferior feelings you have toward yourself. Those feelings would also reflect the peer pressures you are up against and the 'dark side' you have chosen to attach yourself to {Goth} in an attempt to raise your own self worth.

There may be problems with the personality identity that may lead to destructive tendencies or attitudes. Let's hope it is merely a phase that you grow out of. If such tendencies take a turn for the worse then I suggest intervention that will help you work through those tendencies. If it is just a phase then I suggest you learn from the experience and try to understand why you had such interests to begin with. Most likely they are associated with family life and peer pressures from being a teenager.

gerard

stats from 7-14-10 to the present