Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mocking man of light

i had this dream about 5 years ago and it is still constantly on my mind.

i found myself standing in a brightly lit yet hazey room. the haze thickened dramatically around all ends of the room. like a wall made of fog. in the center of the room there were a couble resteraunt-type booths. another booth was to my immediate left.

i sat at the booth to my left and immediatly noticed a figure walking out of the thick, wall-like haze. the figure was coming straight towards me at a very fast pace.

suddenly the figure, a transparent and light filled poser-type doll with no facial features, appeared at my right side, sitting very close to me. the invasion of my space startled me and i reacted with a very mean, evil-spirited attitude. but every reaction or communication was a physical one. not a word was spoke through the whole dream.

upon my pissy reaction, the man of light immediatly started to mock me. his over dramatic movements, from weird positioning to up close and in my face, made me feel and react very much like i have always done when being made fun of. angry and feeling stupid i walked to one of the center booths. the exact moment i sat down in the seat, the man of light appeard laying on the table in a very annoying position.

again i got up and walk around to the other booth. and once again the man of light appeard. this time sitting across from me, elbows on the table and head in his hands but without the mocking attitude.

i can still see the transparent, light filled face as it "stared" at me. it calmed me down. it relaxed me. and in my mind i asked him his name and he told me he was "who he was", and that who he was was jesus and god. in that instant i found myself alone in the room again.

a few things that i feel are important and related are that during this time of my life i was on top of the world. i was living out my dreams in a band, seeing a world i never thought i would and prepairing to marry my girlfriend of 8 years.

also, i had just made an unclear decision to stop speaking to my father. i still don't know what my reasoning was and i still havent spoke to him.

i have never been religious or spiritual.

and this is the big one: 6 months after this dream my world fell apart so fast, and it hurt so bad that i attempted suicide. in that attempt i had a very real and very confusing spiritual experience or "nde". both the dream and experience have a few things in common like the light, the non-verbal communication and an unshakeable feeling that there is a messege i have yet to find.

i thank you for any help you can give. since this dream my life has went from everything i've ever wanted to a confusing, depressing and lonely cage. i'm tired of this dream constantly nagging at me and just want to find someone who can help. i want to understand whats happened to me so i can overcome the place i'm at in life. thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32, portland, oregon.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: mocking man of light

Hi Gordie

A dream that nags at one for such a long time often carries within a profound message. I dont want to actually put an interpretation on the dream as I feel it may limit the depth of the message that it conveys, or that I may skew its meaning, but my sense is that this dream is helping you to go within, to find your inner peace and equilibrium. The dream and your life at the moment appears to be part of a calling that comes from within, you are being guided though you may not understand this consciously as yet.

The Light and the higher realitys of Love Peace and wisdom manifest in our lives in a plethora of ways to guide us, and help bring us back into an alignment with our true self our essence. At our heart we are all love, but its as if that during our life we seem to move away from the heart of our being, we become conditioned to react to experiences, and adopt unhealthy attitudes that serve to get our needs met in ways that are manipulative. During these times our relationships take their toll on us, our relationships are our biggest teachers, they teach us how to love ourselves and love others, they expose our more shadowy nature, our inadaquacies and insecuritys yet all this time it is love that our souls yearn for.

Your dream seems to express this and it has also brought you into contact with a place within that you can goto 'the feeling of calm and relaxation' which you can call upon during great moments of distress.

There is an excellent book that you may have allready read its called the celestine phrophcy by James redfield and may be great bench mark book to read whilst on your Journey of self discovery which may open your heart to understanding the full depth of your dream. When you let your heart experience your dream you will understand its proufoundity, I get the sense your on the verge of an awakening, to the higher realitys within.

Good luck to You

Marce

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present