Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Falling

Hi,
Well i had this dream a while back, Actually i had 2 times once when i was nine and i went to go visit my uncle at North Carolina for a month and the second time was when i was like 14 or 15 at my mother house. Well the dream basically was bascially that i was falling in a hole face up, as in not looking down.. and all i saw was like deamons of some sort just staring at me, in the dream i never got to the bottom... well on top of that i felt my body vibrating. Had this dream 2 times exactally the same way i described it

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 NewYork

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Falling

German,
Before I try to give an interpretation to your dream let me ask a question. Was there anything that happened during the two periods you had the dream that was related? It may be these two events were related in an experience that were frightening. Or it could be the 'monster' first was seen after a frightening experience {age 9}and since it was an unresolved issue you had the same dream later in life. Was there something, an experience at age 9 that you would consider frightening? Monsters are those things that frighten us, actual experiences in life that use the metaphor of a monster that represent experiences that frighten.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present