Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RE: Meaning of My Dream

I had this dream last week but I cannot remeber which day it was. I walked into this room and there were two people (male I think) and there were these flies buzzing around. Their were not bother the other two people only me. I picked up the spray can and started spraying around the room and when I looked up I saw this large web but it had like dust particles in it as you could not see the web itself. Then my dream changed and I was in this boat not large but not small either and the sea was really deep blue and the water was smooth. There were these baby dolphins flipping about and then we started moving away. This is were my dream stopped.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 and I live in Malta

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: RE: Meaning of My Dream

Celia,
The flies may represent annoying little things that may have been bothering you recently. The males would represent your own masculine aspects. This may suggest these annoying things usually would not bother you {masculine strength to ignore them}.

The web would be the web of your life. These annoying aspects in life are beginning to cloud your vision or prospects.

Your life is an ordinary life {boat not large but not small either}. And there are promising aspects {baby dolphins}. But those positive aspects are fading {dolphins moving away}.

Have things in recent days seem to be less productive than you wish. Something seems to be bothering you that is a negative in your life and is beginning to annoy you more than it should.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: RE: Meaning of My Dream

Hi Gerad

Thanks for this. Yes I do have two things that are annoying me at present. I am fighting for what is rightfully owed to me and these people involved are going out of their way to be difficult but it is not only them I am finding everyone is trying to play the same game of late. I also have a situation at work whereas people are being difficult and silly to.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43 and I live in Malta

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present