Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
probably most vivid dream i've ever had

It starts out with me and three other guys all walking from the gym at my school towards the bus ramp to catch the bus. When we get there, the principal comes up to us and says all the buses have left, we were too late. We were standing outside of cafeteria which is right next to the bus loop.

Then, I'm in the same place but both the three guys and the principal disappear and are replaced by three different groups of girls. First is the new German girl at my school who's name I don't know and have never talked to (I usually dream about random people i recognize but never talk to as opposed to dreaming about friends). The second group is a pair of random girls I've never met before. The third is a girl I'll call M (for background, I like her and we went on a date before but it ended up be more like friends so no second one).

I start off talking to the pair of random girls and its just casual talk and I'm trying to show off a bit but not really caring that much. Then I talk with the German girl and I just try to mess with her, make her a little mad and she really doesn't respond. I keep going back and forth between those two groups.

Eventually I bite my lip or something while talking to the pair of girls and it starts to bleed. I grab a paper towel to dab at it. I walk past the German girl, who I had just decided to stop bugging, in order to get to a trash can to throw out paper towel and then go over to M when the German girl just explodes at me. She's yelling at me and insulting me and I try to explain things. She doesn't understand/care, she's just pissed off. She keeps saying things like "you think you're better than me" or "yeah, whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night."

Then M is beside me, tells me to let her handle it, and goes over to the German girl. She tells the German girl that she understands her. The German girl suddenly turns nice to her and starts saying that she has financial problems, that her car has "golf cart wheels" or something. I say something to her and goes back to her bitchy attitude and walks off, leaving me alone with M.

Anyway, M says she wants a hug so we hug. Then she says she wants a hug and a kiss, so we hug and SHE kisses me on the cheek because I couldn't turn my head for some reason to meet her lips. Then she says she wants several hugs and kisses so we hug again and she keeps kisses me on the cheek again and again. I couldn't move my head to meet her lips and got really scared. I could feel my heart racing . She doesn't notice that I can't move my head. Nothing concrete is keeping me from moving it but it feels like I physically can not. I feel a bit of desire for M but that is overwhelmed by my panic of both not being able to move my head and by my panic of her realizing I can't move it.

Heart still racing, somehow I wake up on the sidewalk in the same place later. A cop is standing beside me. He says I passed out and he checked my blood for drugs. I said I shouldn't have anything in me except maybe a little second hand. Then, I wake up.

Please explain what this means, I pretty sure both the German girl and M have something to do with my anima.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 and richmond

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: probably most vivid dream i've ever had

Cameron,
If the dream is indeed about deeper anima issues then those issues would most likely be about the acceptance of your feminine aspects. The next to last paragraph seems to be addressing an inability to embrace the feminine. You are unable in your head to do so perhaps suggesting the thinking aspect is part of the problem. There may be issues in your waking life having to do with 'females' that is the focus of the dream.

'Heart still racing' in the last paragraph may have real meaning. And the comment 'little second hand' concerning drugs also may be a clue. The drug may have to do with romantic interests and not illegal drugs. The racing heart would be due to the same interests.

There may be something 'foreign' about this matter {German girl}, something you do not yet completely understand. There may be a lack of understanding of these issues which would be understandable since you are still very young and issues of the heart are not something you have a lot of experience with {as few 16 year olds would have}. You may be at that stage of 'true' introduction of romantic interests. A common fear is missing the opportunities when it comes to the opposite sex {missing the bus}.

All in all I believe the dream is addressing those waking 'feminine' aspects in your life and those interests may be more about relationships. Are you currently 'researching' those possibilities in your waking life?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Yeah, I suppose I am 'researching' those possibilities though I seem to make very little progress. I have a really hard time of expressing my actual feelings and I always feel like I'm missing out on something everybody else has.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16 and richmond

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Cameron,
You state you have a problem expressing your feelings. There may be a problem with self confidence which the dream is trying to address. Here are two articles that may help with that aspect.

7 Tips on How to Gain Self Confidence

Ten Steps to Self-Confidence

And here is an article on how teens can better express their feelings.

Helping Teens Express Feelings

One thing to remember about dreams. They are about how you truly feel about yourself, others and the world around you. Unlike the ego conscious mind there is no bias in dreams.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present