Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My daughter getting killed at the zoo

My dream: my daughter and I were at the zoo but not a place I recognized. It seemed like the animals were roaming around, didn't see any other people. All of a sudden there were two lions and a bear running towards us, I was holding my daughter. Then the bear, who seemed to have bigger teeth then he should have, grabbed my daughter with his mouth in the abdomen area. Then I and some others pryed open his mouth to get her out. They took her to get help, and I layed down (we must have been inside the animal cage because I couldn't just run out) and pretended I was dead. I thought, they always tell you to do that. So, then one of the lions layed down next to me and I felt like he was being friendly, maybe even protecting me, I felt at ease. then they finally shot them all with darts to put them to sleep and I got out, started looking for my daughter, and they told me she was dead. They were saying that it took too long to get to the hospital and they didn't know what to do because I wasn't there to give consent. I woke up, scared and wierded out, but I looked over and my daughter was asleep next to me.
I read a some on your website and I am moving, in three days. I am not looking forward to the actual moving part but my daughter can't wait. I am a Leo and I love lions. I am in a relationship,but we are taking "a break" so he can get some things sorted out. I don't really know what else might apply.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31, Columbia, SC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: My daughter getting killed at the zoo

Sateva,
The dream does seem to contain many emotional symbols many of which are related to aggression and instinctive behavior. And since your daughter is a big part of the dream it is probably safe to assume the emotional behavior is partly if not primarily focused on her.

Question. The dream statement, "then one of the lions layed down next to me and I felt like he was being friendly, maybe even protecting me". Could that apply to the relationship you are 'taking a break from'? Are there issues in the relationship having to do with your daughter? This is where your instincts may be telling you something.

Also you may want to consider your own experiences as a child and any emotional issues that may seem related to the present circumstances. I don't see a whole lot of evidence of that but there is a hint of the possibility.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present