Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Being pulled into the wall

It started with me being a little kid and mom telling me it's time to go to bed, I laid down but when I was woke up (in my dream)I was my age again and I was back in mine and my wife's room, but she wasn't there. The covers were half way on me and half were hanging over the foot of the bed. I tried to sit up but could not, it felt like the covers were holding me down. I could move my arms and my head, and I could talk still. I felt myself starting to slide down to the foot of the bed, I went to grab a tear in the matress to stop myself, but it only hurt my hands to try and stop sliding. I finally did grab another tear in the matress but it didn't stop the top matress from sliding. There was a tote at the foot of the bed so the matress started to slide up the chest. I felt the matress bowing and then the head of the matress dropped to the floor. I had been screaming for help the whole time, but no one would help. The matress started to slide under the bed, as I looked under the bed I could see some light, very faint always blue and white. the corner of the wall started to crack open slightly. I'm still laying on the mattress, and it is sliding underneath the bed, but it gets stuck on the risers attached to the legs of the bed. Then the rest of the bed began to get pulled into the wall, the wall cracked open more, slid open, and pulled the rest of the bed into the wall as I lay on the mattress pulled onto the floor and watched. The wall where the bed was being pulled in, had a mirror image of the room I was in still lying on the mattress, except the only thing I could see was a tv on one side of the room and a window on the other side of the room. Then I was pulled into the wall, and there was no opening behind me. I got up, and the tv was blinking into a blue screen, then into a snowy scrambled image. I tried to look out of the window, but I couldn't see, because it looked to be covered in mostly blue or black spray paint. The walls in the room were white and covered with black empty cracks, as if it were going to fall apart after an earthquake or some disaster, but the room was not moving. Then I heard a sound that was similar to that of the roar of a fast moving train going by, but it was a much deeper rumble like many trains passing. Then when I woke up and opened my eyes, I could only see the blue and snowy scramble just like what was on the tv screen before, and it lasted for about ten to twelve seconds. When my vision cleared, I saw my daughter in her playpen laughing at me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27-metropolis, IL.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Being pulled into the wall

Bobby,

The period between your childhood and adulthood has been eliminated in the dream which may suggest there is something being in childhood that is being repressed. Being back in the present and your wife being absent also suggests there may be a connection between her absence and your mother {both are wives}. What was/is the relationship with your mother?

I suggest the possibility of repression because of other symbols in the dream. Covers can suggest cover up. Dreams reveal what is in the unconscious, those emotional experiences that were strong to leave an imprint on the psyche. And eventually those negative experiences that the ego does not want to remember will bubble up to the conscious surface. The covers were half way on you and half hanging. I see that as those repressed parts starting to surface.

The central object in the dream is the mattress. Dreams use symbols to address different aspects of the dreamer's life. I sense the mattress in your dream is partly a description of you, perhaps to do with sexuality or security. It may also be describing repressed experiences {sliding under the bed to be hidden}. The whole dream scenario seems to be focused on hidden things, walls {barriers}, things slowly breaking through {cracked open}, and an inability to see clearly, all of which suggests repressing something in your life. There does seem to be the possibility that these repressed emotions are capable of erupting at any time {going to fall apart after an earthquake}. And the disaster that caused the earthquake, could that be something from your childhood?

I suggest you look back to your childhood and determine what experiences in between then and now that is being held in. And I would also look to the relationship with your mother. There may be a comparison between your mother and wife also, something that is absent in your wife {which could be a negative or positive}. Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can gain more insights.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present