Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clairvoyant Metropolis

When I first arrived in view of the metropolis I was looking out and down from a window hovering above… the room I was in was completely dark and I was alone. Looking out and down I saw a city that was larger than any city I’d ever seen before. I noticed that all the structures seemed to circle in towards the center. It was huge expansive intricately embroidered with technical diversity… architecturally abstruse at its center the buildings were opaque blackened not unlike crystal formation… extending to odd heights and angles. Out from the center the architecture started to blend into buildings of mason stone and steel. As I looked closer I started to notice that there were long white cylinder trains that spiraled in and out from the city center…in this city there were no cars. At this moment of realization that this city is absent of cars and all the cities I know are completely infested by them I questioned: Where am I. I observed deeper into the city. I was amazed by the diversity of structures and marveled at the silhouettes of the people in motion. It was truly immense. I moved away from the window trying now to adjust my vision inwards this darkened room, I moved with my hands sweeping the area in front of me trying to feel something… arriving with my palms flat on a wall that echoed ever so faintly with the rhythm of motion. I let my hands guide me through the dark following the smooth wall until I arrived back to the window where I looked out once more. It appeared that in my absence from the window we had gained some elevation. I could now see that the city was in fact circular with a diameter approximately ten miles across and that the entire inner city was environed by a garden/green belt maybe one mile wide. In this green belt I saw pebbled pathways, sculpted gardens and the like… with the faint details of people in motion. The trains continued to spiral outwards/inwards missing this area all together. Just then we gained more elevation and I could see for miles now. Out from this green belt was what appeared to be the agricultural belt… it was by far the largest area of the metropolis approximately twenty miles wide extending the entire perimeter of the whole… lakes and streams were in abundance…I could see greenhouses, open farmlands… grain and orchard. In other areas there were cattle grazing, horses, and other livestock. The trains continued their spiral inwards/outwards towards the last perimeter of the whole. The entire area was environed by what appeared to be a brick building approximately ten stories high. I could only guess that this is where some of the people lived as well as where some of the goods were stored and I could only imagine how well these people lived. Beyond the outer building that enclosed the metropolis within there was the natural landscapes, forests, and terrain. How amazing the view out this one window could be I was completely overwhelmed. I imagined for a moment the wealth and pride each member of this society must enjoy as they looked out their windows each day. Out one side they could see the wilderness beyond and out the other they looked into their farmlands towards their city center. Beyond the city heading off in straight lines through the forests I saw the faint detail of the trains heading out towards other circular cites in the distance, and beyond the horizon..

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 yrs Seattle Wa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Clairvoyant Metropolis

Debra,
I sense this dream city is you and the personal growth you are experiencing as you navigate through the mid-life phase. Circles and spirals are often symbolic of the wholeness and balance we seek in life, especially as we age and enter into those mid-life years. The buildings and structures are you, an integration of self with society {the entire inner city was environed by a garden/green belt}. There must be activities and experiences in your current life that are leading you outward to higher aspirations. But it is within the inner realms of self where you begin the expansion and find paths to the personal growth you seek. This personal growth aspect is a very important aspect in your life {agricultural belt… it was by far the largest area of the metropolis.

Have you recently been engaged in personal growth activities, perhaps to do with creativity? I sense through your dreams a very positive attitude in your life, perhaps having to do with some creative aspect that will lead you to those higher aspirations. And there seems to be a desire, a natural desire that often accompanies the creative Self, to share the inner wealth you possess. Is there a particular project you are working on that can be shared by others outside your own personal space? {Beyond the city heading off in straight lines through the forests I saw the faint detail of the trains heading out towards other circular cites in the distance, and beyond the horizon}.

There is most likely a good balance in your life and an even more balanced future.

Does the above match aspects of your life?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Clairvoyant Metropolis

Everything you said is true. I sense something here though that touches not only on a personal journey towards personal truths and aspiration moreover it touches on a collective truth we all in time must face...how to balance humanity with nature. We live in troubled times- how do we balance creativity which is the seed behind all human inovation and aspirations with the world from which we came...? These are questions we all facing at the present. There is something more here that addresses boundries but not only that it symbolizes balance natural patterns (circles, spirals) that triggeres a side to reality that we have collectively overlooked- we are of this world and it is our devine duty to connect once again to this world and all life within.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 yrs Seattle Wa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present