Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Festivals & shoes

I had a dream recently which seemed to go on for a very long time. It started in some place that seemed like Sydney, Australia. I was in some guys house with 2 of my close friends. The guy goes out busking and then my friends and I go to find a restaurant with a nice view. We are in a kind of square, and the restaurants are big glass buildings with views of teh water.
Then we are driving home. My friend talks about an apartment nearby, I suggest we go to see it. She wants to drive my car, she ends up sitting on my lap trying to drive my car and this makes me angry. My other friend is in the passenger seat. Then I am sitting in the back of the car and my 2 friends are whispering about me in the front of the car, again I feel angry.
We end up at a festival tent which is actually a sports store. There are shoes on all the walls like in a sports shop. We are trying on weird shoes. My other friend tries on a pair that makes her taller than me. Some guys make a comment that they like her because she is tall. We leave.
I start to get loads of emails from the store and they won't stop so I have to go back to the festival tent, but now it is a festival and not a store any more. There is loud music playing and police are carrying people out of the tent.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28, Dublin, Ireland

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Festivals & shoes

Tracey'
Let me contemplate your dream and give my interpretation in the morning. If you should view this post before then I have a question that may have to do with the dream. Have you been angry at yourself recently? Has there been some type of experience having to do a need to be more active in some aspect of your life. Perhaps your social life?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Gerard,

Yes I probably have been angry in general! My boyfriend died suddenly at the start of the year, so I have been trying to get through that.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Tracey,
I'll give you my best attempt at interpreting your dream. I 'caught' a head cold yesterday and my mind may not be as reliable as it should be.

My sense is the dream is addressing that anger you spoke of. And a need to return to a normal routine in your social life. You are experiencing emotions that you at times can not control {She wants to drive my car, she ends up sitting on my lap trying to drive my car}. It these emotions that are driving you {I am sitting in the back of the car. There is no harmony in your life as long as you remain in this angry phase {loud music playing and police are carrying people out of the tent}.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Gerard,

Thank you for your insight!

stats from 7-14-10 to the present