Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mouth filled with junk

Hi. I see this dream almost once in two weeks. I see that my mouth is filled with some chewed junk and i cant even utter a voice. Im trying to spit it out but it is impossible. I try to remove it with my fingers but nothing happens. I have to meet someone important but due to my mouth full, I am unable to talk.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, Lahore, Pakistan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Mouth filled with junk

Farhan,
Do you have problems communicating your true feelings? There may be an inability to express yourself as you wish to. This important person. Could it be you want to express your feelings toward this person but you are unable to do so?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I do not have a certain person to whom I wish to express myself. However, professionally, I feel that I am unable to express my true self, but I have not developed it as some complex that might result in such dreams.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 29, Lahore, Pakistan

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Farhan,
Consciously you may think that but unconsciously there may be deeper emotions. I suggest you read more about how dreams function before dismissing the possibilities. It also takes some free will and if there are ideological barriers to that you may never realize the deeper unconscious.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present