Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dead but still alive

I was at home eating lunch my mom walks into the dining room and say's "Jeff andrew is outside." I go outside and tell him to come in because I'm still not ready and I'm still eating lunch. He says to me hurry up we need to meet with everyone at the super wal-mart. So i don't finish my lunch and go up to my room and start getting ready. I rush to go get ready go back downstairs and tell him lets go. We meet up with everyone at the wal-mart. As soon as we get there we see everyone but one of my friends is arguing with someone by his car. We run over there, next thing I know i get shoot about 5 times in the chest. I fall to the ground but still see everything that's going on. I get back up and I say to them lets go eat. I looked at my chest but i wasn't shot, I was confused.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 / Las Vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Dead but still alive

Chilla,
Are you faced with certain decisions that you may not be ready to make? Are others, perhaps friends, pressuring you? Are you conflicted about these decisions, confused as to which way to go?

Look at your recent experiences and determine what decisions could fit with the above. It could possibly have something to do with Jeff Andrews.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present