Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Upgrading Cars & Peanuts

I am driving in my gold used honda and I drive to a graveled parking lot. It looks somewhat full. I am directed by a guy with dark hair, dark jacket, and jeans to park my car at the end by the chain link fence. All the spots are taken. He directs me to the last car that is black, brand new, a smaller SUV, and has a red and gold foreign emblem. He instructs me to park my car there and take the black car. I back up to the car, get out and get into the new car and move cars. I get out of the new car and walk to where the guy is with another guy and girl. She has been shelling peanuts. There are two plastic white bags full of peanuts. The large one is full of small peanuts, which I take out a couple and eat. The guy with the dark hair gives me a smaller bag with large peanuts in it. I take it and go to my new car.

When I woke up from this dream I was in a positive mood.

Hopefully this means something good.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37, Southeast

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Upgrading Cars & Peanuts

Angel,
Is there something you are looking for, perhaps a place in life but can not find it? Are you looking for opportunities that will give you new direction but you feel you are unable to decide? There may be a need to make compromises to attain what you seek. But whichever direction you decide to take there is little difference in the choices.

Because you did wake up in a positive mood the dream must have contained something positive in it. Could it be the decisions to be made are not as difficult as you make them out to be? Or perhaps the choices before you do not make a lot of difference and whichever you decide will work out? That last part wold probably be comforting to know {unconsciously} and may be the reason for waking up in a positive mood. Your dream has helped you see what is actually there {which is a primary function of dreams-to help sort through emotions and make the right choices}.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present