Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the run

I was in a monastery of some sort, and I found myself running up a narrow staircase along with a group of aged old people (mostly men). There were rumors of some "treasure" on the top. (I don't know what it should be, but I think it wasn't money, but rather a secret of some sort was to be revealed) I felt I shouldn't be there. On the walls there were pictures, paintings of Mary holding baby Jesus or similar. They were very warm and beautiful (if it matters, I am not religious, but my whole family is). The staircase (it was square, we had to turn right on every quarter) got narrower and narrower as we hurried up. Then we came to the top - and there was nothing. And we all suddenly realised it was all just a trap to catch these old men - and I realised they are all nazis. I was horrified and disgusted for even being in their presence. But we had to run back, or else the police would catch them (and me, but I really didn't want to get associated with them, so I ran too) and I bumped right into a policeman at the bottom, in some narrow alleyway of the monastery, but he didn't even look at me and let me through. I ran away, and then the dreams jumped to newspaper titles that were saying things like "all the remaining nazis finally caught at our monastery" and under it it was a picture of them going out of the monastery in a straight line.

Thanks for any insight.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: the run

jenna,
I believe what we need to understand is what is the 'treasure at the top'. Once it has been revealed you realize there is nothing there. It could involve a moral issue {monastery}. What could it be that would catch 'old men'? It is something you don't, or can't be associated with, perhaps again representing a moral issue.

What 'moral' issues have you been confronted with in recent days? What at te top would be a treasure, perhaps to old men. Could it be you lack something some consider as 'evil', although it is actually a natural thing if you did possess it?

Possibility. What do you lack at the 'top' that old men would find attractive? This would fit only if you do lack these 'assets'. If not we need to look at other possibilities.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: the run

At the top there was supposed to be something of extreme value, but not in a some materialistic way, like money or gold, but more like of a key, a missing piece to some secret that would give the person great power over the world, or maybe not directly power, but just some insight into how world functions, why are things here as they are, maybe in sort of freemason way or like Indiana Jones goes around discovering traces of old civilisations. I don't remember well. But I wanted to possess that (knowledge of some sort).

I have no idea what is with the old men. I don't remember any event from recent past that could be connected with them and seemed anyhow important to me.

And I can't think of any tormenting moral issues right now.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17, Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present