Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Underwater

It's probley a question that gets asked frequently but oh well here we go.
I've been having dreams where whenever i'm under water I think i'm going to drown so I slide my hands onto my neck and try not to breathe if I do let my breath out I find that the water doesn't go down my lungs. (I usually fall into the water) I had a dream when other people were in the water with me but they couldn't breathe like I could. The water was clear and didn't have any scum or fish in it but it was as deep as the ocean.
Thanks in advance

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 Spokane

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yeah

Re: Underwater

Sophie,
Being underwater usually represents your unconscious, emotional aspects residing within the unconscious that has yet to be fully reconciled. Holding your throat may indicate an unconscious if not conscious intent on not wanting to realize or face up to these emotional issues that reside in the unconscious but may not be fully conscious aware. To do so would make the ego self suffocate {lung} at the experiences the emotional conflict that is in need of reconciliation. The other unknown people would represent other aspects of yourself, perhaps an indication your whole psyche is being suffocated by these emotional issues. The deeper the water the deeper the emotional issues. Fish often represent the true self, that person who will confront these issues and grow out of them by reconciliation.

Are there any deep emotional issues, perhaps having caused deep scares, in your life? That would most likely what this type of dream is wishing to address and help you reconcile.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present