Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Couldn't wake

Can't remember all details but I was like two towns over from where I live. Worried b/c I had no way to get home. Some lady offered me a ride hom but then we were at what looked like a car dealership place and she was talking to some guy. I tell her I really gotta go and I am still worried about getting home thinking I'll have to walk and it's WAY to far to walk. And suddenly things go like bad, people start freaking and then there's all these things around that I can only describe to be gremlins running around and I'm standing frozen and someone yells at me to just get into the car. I get in and they some how do too and they start attacking the lady I'm with. And somehow I know, even though no one's told me, that you're not really supposed to touch them and really not supposed to let them bite or else I guess something really bad would happen.

The dream jumps and I'm at this house and this is when it gets really fuzzy b/c all I can remember is that there's people there and it's almost like it's a hospital b/c I guess everyone there is infected but it's just a house full of sick people. But I'm not infected. There's an old lady and she's trying to tell me something but it gets really hazy and there's these other creatures that are smaller with wings, like creepy looking pixies I guess. And their attacking as well, in a rather embarrasing sort of way that I don't quite know how to put it.

The really scary part though wasn't just the dream itself but the fact that at one point I realized that I was dreaming and spent a good lenght of time trying to force myself to wake up. I knew I was laying in bed and I kept trying to stop dreaming and wake up and I just couldn't do it. I'd try opening my eyes and I couldn't, it was just pitch black. And yes it was still dark out but I can still see things in my room when the lights are out and it's dark, this time I couldn't. I couldn't even keep my eyes open. And so I'd start picking up with the dream exactly where it left off (which of course I can never do when I actually want to!) so I stopped trying to wake up and started trying to dream of something else and I fought a little while doing this but it wasn't working. So I gave in and I guess I finally stopped dreaming that dream b/c the next thing I knew I was calmer and could actually open my eyes and it was light out at this time. That's never happened to me before and it was pretty scary.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24, Mi.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Couldn't wake

Marie,

It seems this dream is addressing fears and concerns you have in your waking life. And possibly things that could go wrong in general. The gremlins would represent those things that bother you, stressful aspects in life. The stress is most likely invading your unconscious life also {perhaps affecting sleep or constantly worrying about your problems}. So much so that you have yet to get 'infected' by a worse condition {like depression} but those possibilities are growing.

The inability to wake up may suggest feelings of not being able to do anything about those problems and stresses in your life {a common disturbance in dreams reflecting waking concerns that are overwhelming you}. There may at time be feelings of just 'giving up'.

Is there a lot of stress in your life at this moment? I sense the dream is addressing such emotions. Emotions that are beginning to overwhelm you.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present