Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Abandoned in hospital

A dream fragment:

I'm with S. in a public place. He is walking away. I think its a hospital actually. I'm calling out to him to come over and talk to me but he is walking away. He seems to come in my direction but doesn't, so I call again. An overweight blonde female doctor passes by at that moment. It is someone he knows so because he does not want anyone to know about our relationship he turns away and left by myself and I feel really horrible.

The other part of the dream (or a seperate dream) is I'm in a park that looks like an exact replica of a famous painting..Sunday in the park or something like that, very stylised and rigid but there are these women standing on these stilts and they're real tall and dancing around, they are wearing orange/peachy victorian style chiffon dresses and dancing in place. I walk through the park with a girl that I grew up with, her parents and mine are mutual friends for years.

Thank you,

May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Abandoned in hospital

May,

The public place may indicate an openness, or need for, in your relationship with S. Perhaps you feel he is walking away from those needs to be totally open. It could also represent your own need to be open about your feelings. There may be fears that the relationship will not work out and that would be a burden {overweight blond} that would affect you emotionally {hospital}. His not wanting anyone to know about the relationship may pertain to his family tradition of selecting marriages.

The second part of the dream may be addressing early influences in life that are now affecting you. The Victorian style of dress my be addressing old fashion values {again having to do with traditions}. Perhaps you need to get 'above' those traditions {stilts} and accept the reality of how things are in your relationship with S. Or abandon the whole possibility of a relationship which would require a major healing on your part {abandon in hospital}.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Abandoned in hospital

Happy New Year Gerard.

Dreams are so amazing and your interpretation is right on. I broke up with my friend and I'm glad. Part of me will miss him but I'll get over him. I have a new, committed boyfriend now who cares about me and has no weird issues like my friend did. I wrote about this in my last dream.

I think it would be impossible to learn from dreams if we held anything back. The way I've been living life lately is no holds barred and I'm very happy about it. I know that my new boyfriend was totally in to me when I was introduced to him by S, and that S was not into me the way I wanted and I avoided S.K (my new friend for a long time) but after I decided to be away from S. I went out with SK and we had an amazing time and he asked me to be his girlfriend. He is genuinely spiritual, emotionally open, mature and talented. He is strong and sweet and I trust him. I am only afraid by how quickly things happened between us and the fact that we decided to have a committed and exclusive and sexual relationship so quickly. I told him this and he understands and he said and did everything to make me feel better.

Life is weird.

I guess as long as I am honest with myself and with others and trust that I can handle anything life brings then I will be OK. You mentioned that before and it was a word of wisdom to live by. I'm also glad that I trusted my own feelings, my gut, and not what I 'should' do. S.K is really a good man. He is constantly telling me how lucky he is to be with me and he is very protective and sweet and constantly giving me gifts and very open with me emotionally and spiritually and has put no limitations whatsoever on our relationship at all in any form and is always talking to me about our future together.

Thank you Jerry for the insights and the accurate dream interpretation. I also agree with everything you say about spirituality and nature. There is a living nature in spirituality and religion without nature or spirituality is dangerous.

Happy New Year!

May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present