Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stabbed in the neck

In my dream, I was in some kind of shopping centre, I took the elevator to get to my car which was parked in the car park in the basement, as the stairs looked dodgy, I'm quite fearful in the dark so when the elevator door opened and there were 2 dodgy looking people there; a man and a woman- both looked like they were in their 30's it startled me, but I saw a worker with a big crate full of stock so it reassured me slightly, I was mugged once at night so I thought the quicker I get in my car the better, I pressed the unlock button and my car lit up I walked fast, then I hear something, the girl was running at me screaming, she looked like she wanted to get me, I looked up shocked but before I knew it the man had come from another direction he pinned me against my car and his arm raised up swiftly, he must have stabbed me I didn't feel pain, but a huge rush of warmth on my neck, I must have been bleeding heavily.

I woke up gasping, it was so real, I could feel the blood when he stabbed me, it woke me so suddenly.

I'm worried, my grandad died 6 days ago, I'm set to inherit £50,000, my dad told me I should make a will, I'm only 23 but he said it's a good idea, I told him I was leaving it to my half-brother, his mother is a heroin addict, she remarried another heroin addict, I think she would do anything for the money, and she already despises me.

What does the dream mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 23 England

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Stabbed in the neck

Angel,
The dream does seem to have elements related to your experience of being accosted. In the back of your head, or in your unconscious {basement}, there probably is that fear {which would be natural}. I don't see anything glaring that relates to your inheritance unless there is some suspicion of your father's motive's wanting you to make a will. If there is that suspicion then he could be the man in your dream that is trying to 'pin' you down. Or, if there is another male who you are suspicious of then that person could fit the same role. The girl running at you screaming could be your half-brother's mother. She would also be your own psyche 'screaming' at you, with the reason being one of the two possibilities I have listed {fear of being mugged and male trying to pin you down}.

As for making a will. Do you feel there are any suspicious motives by any of those related to you in making a will? There could be an unconscious {intuitive} recognition of that without you consciously realizing it.

Making a will is always a good thing if you have property or valuables. But at your age £50,000 {about $75,000 in US dollars} will not last a long time. Perhaps unconsciously you know this and have suspicions as to why anyone would want you to make a will at such an early age and for an amount that is not that great in terms of being 'rich'. You may feel this person{s} are 'stabbing' you while holding your confidence. The blood would be the energy you lose because of the lost trust. Coming from another direction may suggest it is coming from a place you consciously did not expect. But unconsciously/intuitively {I believe in the power of the intuitive mind and dreams do provide insights to intuitive impressions} you sense something that is not right. Or have a suspicion of that possibility. The man and woman could very well represent your half brother and his mother and fit with your suspicions.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present