Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bodybuilder Mother

There is a bodybuilder blonde female and she is holding a newborn baby and I'm thinking wow, no one will be able to take that baby away from her..

Then I see a photo of myself when I was six, another when I was in 8th grade, so maybe around 12-13 and another when I was in 9th grade, 13-14.

EOD

The night before that dream I was with the friend that S. had introduced me to. I was supposed to go out with S. but I decided to end our relationship and I went out with his friend, S.K, instead. I was showing him photos, but I only showed him the one when I was six and remember distinctly that he wouldn't be interested in me in Jr. High so I didn't show him those too, and he asked me to be his girlfriend. He is much nicer than S. and the chemistry between us, emotionally and physically is strong but in this case I'm not afraid to be intimate with him, it feels right. He also told me that our relationship can go anywhere I wanted it to go and that he wants to be with me for a lifetime. He also holds my hand in public and has no weird issues and he told me that his family always encouraged him to do what made him happy, even if was going against the rules, and that his grandmother before she passed away told him he would meet someone special and he said that was me. He is also a body builder.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 37/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Bodybuilder Mother

May,
Could it be you are 'molding' yourself into something that fits with what SK is? Since he is in waking life a bodybuilder the dream of the blond {something that makes you feel more attractive} body builder may suggest you are trying to mold yourself into something new. Are you 'forcing' yourself into something you believe can't be taken away, and is it who you really are?

And what do those adolescent years of six, 12-13 and 13-14 have in relationship with how you saw yourself then and this new event? Could it be those years you perceived yourself as unattractive {remember distinctly that he wouldn't be interested in me in Jr. High so I didn't show him those too} relate to to the present day experience?

In a thought of common sense understanding, how long have you known SK? Could the fact he is opposite S {his family always encouraged him to do what made him happy} have something to do with the attraction to him? Again, look back at those years of 6, 12-13 and 13-14 and determine what there is in common with who you are today. Is vulnerability one of those past traits?

As the Simon & Garfunkel song goes {The 59th Street Bridge Song - Feelin' Groovy}

Slow down, you move too fast
You've got to make the morning last
Just kickin' down the cobble stones
Looking for fun and feelin' groovy!

Are you looking for something that makes you feel 'groovy' but in fact is also something you have to mold yourself into?
Do you actually need to 'slow down because you are moving too fast'?

Are you at a vulnerable stage at this point in your life?

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Bodybuilder Mother

Hi Jerry,

Its interesting that you pointed out 'molding' in both this dream and my other one right after it. It helped me see that perhaps I am trying to be someone I'm not.

I think your dream interpretation is spot on. I agree that things happened too quickly and I've been slowing everything down.

On one level I interpreted the dream as the baby symbolising my new relationship with SK, and my new way of being, and the body building mother as an aspect of the relationship that is so strong it is indestructible, that nothing can destroy it...I took that to mean that the foundation is solid. SK is also very honest and sweet. I do recognise how quickly things started and how much that worries but I feel that he is a better person than S. I also feel that that is not the only reason I like him. At any rate, I'm ok with slowing down and seeing how things unfold.

In terms of the photos. He never saw those two photos of me, but after he showed me videos of a famous actress from his country and told me I look like her. What is interesting is that my bone structure and features do look like hers and this is more pronounced in the photos I didn't show him. When I was at that age I felt like I was unattractive. It was very difficult to be growing out of childhood and to be on the verge of adolescence and womanhood and to not feel beautiful at all. I was shocked when I looked at the photos again after the dream and remembered these feelings, which I still carried around in me, and which he has no idea about. My face was slim and my bone structure was well defined, my neck was long and graceful and strong, and my features in proportion, with an oval face and beautiful eyes and small nose and small chin. Yet, I never saw that when I looked at my face, I only saw my flaws. I looked exhausted though and my skin tone looked yellowish. This is in the photos not the dream. What also stood out when I looked at the photos is that I looked much, much, much older than my years. In those photos I am a teenager, supposed to be lighthearted, innocent and clueless, and superficial, yet the eyes that looked out at me were of a woman much, much, much older than her years, someone who had seen much of life and not necessarily the best, someone much older than her age. That is indeed how I felt as a teenager. I always felt I was older and deeper than my peers, and perhaps this is what made me feel unattractive then and made me not show the pictures to him.

SK told me once that he can see in my eyes that I've been through a lot in life. Its true. He really didn't know any too-personal details to say something like that so I took it at face value that he gathered that from me himself and it was one of the things that made me like him and trust him, that he sensed something very real and personal about me without my telling him, and he cherished that in me.

I do feel uncomfortable with how fast things started and I am ok with that, I've put space between us and will keep space and slow things down and leave things to see how they play out.

I think the dream is actually emphasising the positive aspect of our relationship.

And telling me to be more confident about who I am and to trust him with who I am...but slowly, and not right now....

Also, for a long time, I've slacked off on working out and fitness when at times in my life it used to be my entire life. This is something I have in common with him, the athletic part and seeing a woman as a bodybuilder shows me that this is part of me I'd like to develop...physical strength and discipline again, like I used to be. I wasn't a bodybuilder, I was a long distance biker, runner and combined that with weights and swimming. Over the last five years because I was so wrapped up in my post graduate studies and former marriage I didn't spend as much time as I wanted to, and I also used to do yoga and meditate regularly.

The dream, to me, is telling me that to keep my growth I need to also honor my physical strengths and fitness and feel good about my physical beauty as much as my inner beauty. I want to be the athletic person I once was....

There is always so much there...in my dreams.

Thanks Jerry!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present