Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baby Boy

This morning I woke up and looked all around me...like what happened lol? The dreams I do have and remember are before waking up. Last night I dreamt that I was in a different country (don't know which) but I was like a tourist and I was walking by crowds of people when this woman very quickly handed me this little tiny teeny baby boy.
I was astonished why she did this? I looked for her but she was gone. The baby was an adorable little baby boy. I walked on and was wondering why this all happened?
I was holding the baby and he was very, very quiet. He had fallen asleep. When he did wake up, he started nursing and I looked at him and saw an angelic being...something very different than when the lady placed him in my arms....what can all this mean...and, no, I have five adult children and am passed the "having a baby stage".......

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Queens New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Baby Boy

Connie,
A different country may suggest you are in a different frame of mind or being and touring undiscovered aspects about yourself. This may be something that has happened recently and very quickly. The new born baby could also fit with something new or rediscovered about yourself or your life. Since the baby is a boy it probably represents an animus aspect, something that needs to be nursed and developed. It could also be something that has been a part of you for a long time but has been dormant {fallen asleep}. It would be a positive quality {angelic being}.

What could it be in your life that has suddenly reappeared, something positive but needs nursing so to develop to its full potential? It could be an aspect of your psyche {best possibility} or an emergence of some waking aspect that has been forgotten, lost or rejected.

gerard

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Re: Baby Boy

Thanks Gerard for your interpretation. The only thing I can think of now is that this woman who moved from my building has called me to come over sometime. She really is a nice person but while living here knew everything that was going on lol...I guess since she retired, she had too much time on her hands.
This would only be the newest development for me. After I had my heart attack in July, I had stayed away from her because I thought she would give me too much stress.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 Queens New York

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present