Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
reoccuring dream

ok so this dream started with my waking life,this is not a dream what i am about to tell you but it soon lead to a dream.

So i went to california to visit my friends,they picked me up from the airport and we got high off some medical kush, everything was ok till we went to the barber shop, and i had this deja vu feeling like i knew what was gonna happen,so we were walking back to the car and before you know it im on the ground covering my ears as if someone was shooting at us, when i peaked around the car i was hiding by i saw a green car with the back window down and i remember getting up running between cars and i realize it was nowhere to go.My life flashed before my eyes and i remember saying three things God,Life and Hell. Then i Fell into Flames Screaming. It seem soo real but it was jus a hallucination or epiphany i assume,this happen 3 months ago.

It seem like it was waiting for me, i couldnt escape it even if i tried, when i was laying on the ground i just wanted everything to end or proceed as things would.For example uumm lets say i throw a ball in the air and i was laying down on the ground that ball would eventually come down but in this
situation seem like the ball was in the air waiting for me to get up soo it continue the bounce.

ever since that happen Ive change my life for good, I stop smoking,i read my bible,i go to church i help others i keep in shape by working out and eating healthy.im going into the air force and deploying pretty soon.

now ive been having reoccurring dreams, i would like to get answers to try to understand whats going on, ever since that incident ive been having dreams about close to death incidents,like my most recent dream was last night, i was with a group of people and we were smoking, i remember one face and it was this girl from my old job, i told her i dont do good with smoking and she said yea right and it seem like she disappeared and i ended up in a car listening to music and relaxing.The car stopped and i saw this guy with a green shirt on standing in his front yard,i panicked and put my head down screaming, as if he was going to kill me.

my heart started beating fast and i just woke up.almost every night i have a dream too many to put in this one right here but soon i will post the other ones.

If you could help i would greatly appreciate it, thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20 las vegas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: reoccuring dream

Hi Bryan,

it is hard for me to get a thread on meaning of the dream that you have posted - however I can tell you : that dreams that wake you up, with your heart pounding , , , , there is something that the deeper part of you wants the more awake part to know - figuring what it is, that is the tricky part because dreams come from such a deep part of us that we need to get to know them, listen to them.

Often once we start to 'pay attention' to our dreams (like you have done by writing on this Forum) the dreams settle down and we can get a clearer idea of what we are trying to tell ourselves. It may be fear of death - fair enough if you are going on deployment, or it may be something else.
If we cease to pay attention, thinking that things have gone away , , , well, the dreams may just come back, or we try to suppress the fact that we know something is not right by escaping in some way - drugs, alcohol, crazy behaviour :

bon voyage
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50, Hong Kong

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: reoccuring dream

it might be worhty of ralizing that hallucinogenic drugs were usually only taken by indigenous people as part of a sacred ritual (once or twice a year) in totally organised situations, under supervision of experienced elders, and with CLEAR OUTCOMES expected. the dreams occuring in that state were interoreted most carefully and were consider4ed as messages from the higher powers and were used for creative individual and social development.
there is a sense of sacrilege or sort of a "curse" on taking drugs without a healing or communicating with spiritual side purpose, so one needs to be aware of playing with fire and somehting greater than oneself. Hallucinogenic drugs ALTER the state of mind and influence thinking processes in unpredictable ways, making self-control difficult or impossible, and so may lead to mental disorders.
it looks as if having the PROPHETIC dream might have literally saved your life (or at least your mind!). you are right to say your thanks for being shown a better way to use your mind. HELP OTHERS to save their lives too, this will help you better than anything else.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 y.o., Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present