Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crazy dream

ok this is long but...i was going to a track meet with my team and we ended up going a camp. On the way me and the guy i like decided to make out when we got there but he didnt know how. So we go to this room filled with glass bottle things and we start to make out. At first its really ackward and he doesnt know what to do and he does like how im doing it.But then istart to di it they way he wants and he starts listening to this cd that teachs you how to make out. and now we're in a car with my best freinds watching us make out.Then we finally stop and we go to this cliff where there are these monkey bars made of chains and we go across but then we cant get to the final rung and we decide to dive into hte water under us. When i come up from the water he gone and the shore is far away and there are surfers. I get to the shore quick and as soon as i get out hes back and was looking for me. Then we walk to his cabin together and my friends are there and we all decide to go for a drive. We run out of gas in this garage and decide to split up to look for gas but he goes with another girl and is an ass to me and is like im going with her meanly. so im hurt and go with my two best friends. We cant find anything so we go to the cabin and wait for hte others and they come back and say they found 15 bucks and we need five more for gas so the guy i like decides to come with me to check out hte cabin to see if we can findthe money and hes really nice again. Then as we go in a man who looks like santa in a trench coat walks by and drops money so i call for him but he winks and left the money for us. what can this mean?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, New york

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} femalw

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Crazy dream

Hi Alexx,

I notice that there has not been a reply to your post - so I'l give you a few thoughts to start with -

* A theme in the dream seems to be getting together and splitting up. This could have to do with fitting in / getting along with those you hang out with - and also internally, all the different parts of us that need to get along like a team.

* there is a suggestion that you were hurt about something - it may be in relation to the a boy you were going out with, or wanted to go out with

* is there also an issue about being seen doing things in public, or expressing your feelings to those around you ?

* another issue it that of having enough energy , , , fuel and money.

* santa in a trench coat ? ? a mixed message to me - seems sleezzy and generous too ?

hope this helps - it all depends on what is going on in your life , , ,

Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 Hong Kong

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Crazy dream

Thanks Justin. I had missed this post. Was looking forward to a Sunday morning of quality dream work but my cable/internet service provider {Comcast} has been down since early Saturday morning. Just restored within the past hour.

Internet and computers. Are we creating a new dragon?

Or merely expanding our horizons?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present