Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nightmare

My friend is telling me she has suicidal tendencies because her mother had a deep depression all her life.

Then I'm running away or trying to get away from a guy in my college.

EOD

I had this dream one or two days after someone pranked me at college. It was a very bad prank and borders on the insane, what they did. In fact, I asked a doctor what kind of person would do it and got a very frightening diagnosis. I went to bed trying to ask myself who did this to me. I suspected the guy I tried to run away from in the dream but can't be sure. He is different from the person in my other dream.

As far as S. and SK., they don't feature in my nightmare but I had another dream a few days before the prank that was about them which I'll post.
I'm very upset by the prank and since it happened four days ago its all I've been able to think about and I'm moving out because of it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Nightmare

May,
Did you know the person{s} who pulled the prank? And was it clearly directed toward you? The dream friend would most likely be a part of yourself and the suicidal tendencies representing negative thoughts about yourself. Running away from the college guy would most likely be addressing the waking experiences although it also represents running away from negative masculine tendencies. The overall pattern of masculine figures in your dreams may be a statement about relationships. Could that be the deeper aspect that you keep running away from? Would the tendency to 'move out' also be a pattern?

gerard/Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hi Jerry,

The problem is that I do not know who did the prank. It could be a male or a female or a group of students playing a joke; although the doctor I consulted said it was listed on the DSMV as an expression of an obsessive behavior. I asked why I was singled out and he said probably because the person who did it thought I was vulnerable. Since I didn't know who did it, I thought it was creepy to live in an environment with someone like that hiding in the midst of my associates. At any rate I was supposed to move out early, this only made the date come sooner.

I am sure you're dream interpretation is right on, and I"ll think of the deeper meaning.

Thanks Jerry,

May

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38/Europe

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Hi May,

I just wanted to share that I too have had a dream where I was being called to go help a younger aspect of my self who had suicidal tendencies. And I wonder if the more important message of the dream (for you)is not so much about analyzing the prankster guy, but the conditions within the suicidal friend (which is an aspect of your self) that causes her to run away from him. The waking life situation is expressing something from a time past...and your unconscious encourages/invites your resolution of it.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42, Kansas

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present