Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
telekenesis

I recently had a dream that I was moving toy cars with my mind. In the dream I was very excited about my powers and was openly showing other people what I can do. In the dream I excitedly told a friend of mine. He acknowledged what I can do, but he seemed busy with his own work. I recently started a music project that I hope to become successful with. I believe that this dream means that I am beginning to have control over my actions and can manifest my career and personal goals through my intentions. If anybody would like to share their interpretations it would be greatly appreciated.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 years old Burlington, VT

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Never posted here before

Re: telekenesis

Mike,
The dream does seem to confirm your confidence in your abilities to 'move' objects {ability to be successful}. Dreams provide insights to your true abilities, whether they be good or bad, and may differ from what the ego assumes. This dream would be confirming the positive.

But there is a part of you that is 'busy' with other aspects of your life. Something that may hinder the success you seek. What other 'work' could there be that would fit? A relationship, or perhaps some doubt to aspects of the positive? Or could it be over-confidence {excited about powers and openly showing other people}? It may be important since the dream did bring it up. It may be the way of total success.

The 'friend' is most likely an aspect of yourself {although it could also involve an actual friend, used as a metaphor for an aspect of yourself}. It is this part of you that is busy with other things. One part of you may be focused on succeeding in your business adventures while another is 'busy' with something else.

gerard/Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: telekenesis

Mike,
the problem you have is that you undoubtedly have incredible creative potential akin to ability to create magic - but it only seems to have any value for you if other people would admire you for it. you seem to see no value in it if other people are "too busy or too interested in their own affairs" - to see you as the centre of the universe. it is possible that the dream's message to you is that you would benefit from self-acceptance, from finding "time for yourself" and to discover a path to self-appretiation. unless you learn that - you will underestimate your achievements and perhaps even abandon your creative ability for want of instant, easily available, abundant, enthusiastic praise and adulation. you need to believe in yourself and not to depend on others as your umbilical cord to self-respect.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 60 y.o., Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present