Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cherry tree in full bloom and the blue blue sky

Hi Jerry.
I'm glad I can join you dream forum. And here are my dreams I had lately, which I remember very clearly. I'm not good in English, so I hope you understand..

1) Two days ago I dreamed that I had oralsex with a guy, which I enjoyed pretty much. It was so good that I wanted to have sex with him, something I wouldn't do in the awaken life, I wouldn't have had sex with a guy ever, because I am a lesbian. I remember that we were first at my place, and once he was about to go into me, I wasn't sure if I really want to let him have sex with me, so I asked him to keep his boxer on, but eventually I told him to go for it and he expose his penis and was about to go into me, I felt that I had a orgasm, but when he want to come, I told him not to come into me and he didn't. That was the first stage of my dream, suddenly I rised up from bed and look out of the window, I saw a cherry tree in full bloom arised up to the sky in front of a big buildning, but the cherry tree was even bigger, it was pretty late in the evening, but I could see how beautiful it was because of the moon and the city light. I know I wasn't at home anymore but at a hotel room, and the cherry tree was outside the window of my hotel room, it was a balcony and I was going outside to take a look, but I fell down to the street, it doesn't hurt, and I felt someone was watching me, but I just laughed it off because I felt I didn't care what that person might think of me.

2) Last night I dreamed I was lying on the couch sleeping. Suddenly there were several people there who wants to take me as a hostage, but I didn't care, I just continuing on sleeping. One of them came to me and placed a cigarette, a lighter and a bullet right on my head, I was lying on the side and the cigarette, lighter and the bullet began to skid down in front of my eyes, I thought it was wierd of them to do that, but I kept my eyes closed and I tried to use my mouth to take them away. I got the bullet in my mouth and I spit it out. When everything was cleared to me, I changed position and I was lying on my back looking up to the sky, it was blue without any cloud, and I spotted the woods as I lied there. From the woods a bullet came flying, like a ping pong game, but it never hits me.

Those were my dreams, I hope you can help me interpreting them.
Thanks you so much!

Amaia

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 Norway

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Cherry tree in full bloom and the blue blue sky

Amaia ,

There seems to be two shared themes about the two dreams. One is the use of the mouth {oral sex & using mouth to take them away} and the other is the feelings of not caring about consequences {not sure of letting him have sex, not caring about being held hostage and not caring what 'that' person may think of you}. One is focused on 'penetration' and the other on 'not caring'. The theme involving the mouth seems to have something to do with communication which most likely would be an 'inner' communication about yourself. Since there are always two possibilities to each dream I will address both. Let's examine the first dream.

Oral sex is often symbolic of a need/desire to express something about one self, not always necessarily sexual. But this dream may be addressing sexual themes, in particular having to do with 'cherries'. Are you still a virgin, heterosexual wise? Have you had sex with a guy? Have you lost your 'cherry'? {in the US the term cherry is often used as slang for being a virgin}. The dream statement about not being sure about letting guy have sex with you may be a simple statement of fact since you are a lesbian. But there may be questions to those feelings. Have you had thoughts as to how it would feel to have sex with a guy? Even if you are not a virgin the thought of penetrating sex may be on your mind. You would want to be in control of the situation {which may inhibit your doing so because you feel you may lose control}. And that may be part of the dream message; being in control of situations in your life.

The second dream

Using the mouth to take the bullets away may represent using communication abilities to express something you may feel is harmful or inappropriate. A cigarette, a lighter and a bullet, perhaps something that can 'light your fire but with consequences'. Are you able to communicate all of your feelings involving such things, sexual themes? Perhaps there are feelings you wish to express {or experience} that you are unable to communicate because you have not had the real experience. Such feelings may have 'taken you hostage', the emotions involved being so strong.
The not caring part. Has there been some conflict between you and another or other persons about possible actions you may take or wish to take, or have talked about taking? If these two dreams are focused on sexual themes then the about explanation may be what the dreams are trying to help you sort out.

But the dreams may not be about sex at all. Something else,other than sexual themes, may be trying to 'penetrate' into your conscious mind. Something you are not used to or do not usually do. There would need to be more personal info to address what that could be. You may be able to look at your life and determine what it might be.

But the best possibilities are with the sexual aspects. Your statement "I dreamed that I had oral sex with a guy, which I enjoyed pretty much" does imply a very active sexual appetite. It is becoming more common for females to have oral sex with a guy and withholding vaginal sex so not to betray their virgin status {as well as other possibilities such as getting pregnant}. Being a lesbian, oral sex with a guy can be your masculine side coming through {again, a control issue where you are controlling the experience}. The two possibilities I see in the dreams have to doing something you usually don't do and perhaps control issues. Communicating these emotional themes within yourself may be what the oral sex is about also. Or is there a sexual {female} partner whom you wish to communicate such feelings also? And what other control issues could there be in your life that need your attention? Your response may provide clues to the possibilities and help determine what the dreams are trying to communicate.

By the way. You will want to keep your location secret. You know how guys are when it comes to the subject of oral sex. And it is not about just talking about it.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present