Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
worm

Hi I had a dream last night where I was in my bathroom looking at my own feces. Strange as it sounds...I was looking at it to see whether it looked healthy! When I noticed a white worm like the one you find in bad apples. I heard my grandmother's voice in the background. I think she was the one who suggested I should check my poo to see if I'm healthy.

In my waking life I've had a bit of a flu. But I don't think this has much to do with it.

My grandmother, who's my dad's mother played a big part in my family. She was always the least favoured grandma, my mother didn't have a good relationship with her and that's why we disliked her. She was blamed for my parents arguments and the like.

I feel like there's blame and shame attached to this dream. I don't know how it relates to my waking life. I haven't experienced these emotions before the dream, although these emotions seem to be part of my life often. I seem to always feel 'bad' or unsure for my actions if someone criticises me...My confidence levels can be quite low now and then...

any ideas?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 Melbourne Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: worm

Magdalena,
Looking at your own feces could represent looking at all the crap or negative aspects in your life. Looking to see if it looked healthy may suggest you are trying to determine the health of some aspect or your whole life. The worm my represent the negative aspects that crawl from an unhealthy self. Your grandmother's voice could represent the wise self, your own wisdom in accessing your health {physical, mental and/or spiritual} on a regular basis. Perhaps her voice is also an indication you should not be so sensitive in being criticized since such emotions are stressful and not good for your health.
Does that sound logical in your life?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present