Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Writing on the Wall

I'm sitting in this big circular, open space, kind of like a commons area, with three friends, two girls, one guy. Note, that the two girls used to go out, and now one is going out with the guy. We're just talking, they're complaing about how someone messed up the info, and now they don't know what they're going to do about their art history project. We decide, for some reason or another, to move into the bathroom. We get up and go, but when we get there, all it is is a cream room with a toilet at the far end and writing etched everywhere, floor, walls, ceiling, even the toilet. It seems, though, that the two girls don't notice it. I'm looking around at it sort of covertly, and the guy gives me that fleeting 'I hope you don't notice, or at least don't tell anyone' kind of glance. I think 'I shouldn't read it, Chris (guy) wouldn't want me to.
Chris is a close friend of mine, and is dating my best friend.
I'm really confused. Help, please?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 16, MI

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Writing on the Wall

Sera,
I'll give attention to your dreams later today.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Just popping this up the list so it isn't forgotten. ^.^

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Sera,
Thanks for reminding me. I have so much going on I do miss some posts.

The center of attention in this dream seems to be the guy. He 'sees' it but the girls don't. Whether this is in fact something to do with waking relationships only you can determine. At your age there is a good likelihood that is the case.

Is there any interest in Chris other than just being friends? Your 'note' stated the girls used to go out but now only one is going out with the guy. Could that have anything to do with the 'history' project> Could that project be about relationships between the three people in the dream? Could there be more to the relationships than meets the eye? Are the two girls still friends?

I'm not quite sure of what a cream room is. And what isn't being noticed. If you can clarify that perhaps we can learn more from the dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

There was some really bad tension for a while, but everyone is friends again. And Chris is like a brother to me, the older brother I never had. I could never think of him like that.

As for the room, I mean that it's cream-colored. The walls and floor are a cream color, with black writing all over it.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present