Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White Balloon

In the dream...

I was with my son at either a carnival or a party and there was a wtare game with balloons floating on the water. Holding my son I decided to play the game bacuse he was amused by the balloons. the object of te game was to touch an electronic pattern on a balloon with a stick type object (although I am not sure what one achived when one did this). trying to touch the pattern on a white balloon the game apperaed to malfunction and the white balloon increased in size while all the other multi-coloured balloons bgan to shrink. I knew this wasn't supposed to happen so I tried to touch it again to play the game properly - but the same thing happened until the white balloon eventually burst. I tried to examine the white balloon which apperaed to be split....

Cheers

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 Sydney

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: White Balloon

Anna,
Let me take a look at this dream later today. A question. are there and real stresses in your life that may be what this dream is addressing? Balloons can represent 'inflated stress' in life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

yes, G. i think there are infalted stresses in my life. I am going through a separation with someone I regard as having a mental illness - including perhaps a sexual addiction. I have fears for the child - for all manner of reasons. While I am currently in custody of the child i cannot predict the fathers intentions in this regard, and fear the moment a which I may have to have less protective measures over the child....if that makes sense.

Interestingly, I did a web serach of the words "white balloon" and in my country - unbeknowns to me, The White Balloon Association is the name of an organisation that works to counter the effects of child sexual abuse. Synchronicity?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40 Sydney

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Anna,
The info you provided does seem to fit with the dream. The game you are playing while 'holding your son' would be the custody arrangements with the unpredictable father. The fears, and stress, of it all coming apart could be the malfunction of the 'game'. With that the white balloon, or stress increases. White is often symbolic of innocence and the split may be your innocent son being caught up in the custody fight {the possibility you would have to split up with him}.

Yes, synchronicity, could be in 'play' here. Although you did not know of the White Balloon Association, the fact your dream included such balloons can be attributed to such a psychic event {synchronicity}. Perhaps there is more to it than just associated words. Can that organization be of help in your custody fight?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present