Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guinea pigs being injected.

Hi I have posted here before and your advice was great. I haven't found the time to post for ages but I should have been as I have had a lot going on in my dreams.

I tend to dream about specific people whom I am having troubled or confused times with be it my children, family or partner.

This dream involves my partner, some background for you.
I met this guy 5 months ago he seems really nice. He shows me love and understanding and for once in my life he seems strong like he will stick around when the going gets tough not run off or blame me for everything like my previous partners (2 long term)

I have had various dreams involving him, the first dream was him holding gold cross with rosary
beads on also he had cut on underside of forearm.

The most recent dream I felt compelled to post to you! I dreamt that my partner was injecting four guinea pigs which were his pets I think. He was putting them to sleep I don't no why but it didn't feel like a violent action more out of necessity. I remember holding the last one and it was very big and cuddly I thought it was a shame he had to do this.

My partner dreamt of me too I will post this separately.

I would really appreciate your input on this!
Thanks Stella

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 36 Essex Uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Guinea pigs being injected.

Stella,
The guinea pigs may represent a fear of having been 'used', as the case in your previous relationships with the first two partners. Often remnants of such failed emotions remain unconsciously stored in your psyche and you may need to 'put to sleep' these past emotions and embrace your new relationship. The last one that you hug may be the last relationship {your present bf} that you need to embrace. It may be it has taken so long to realize this relationship, a shame you wasted time with the other 'pigs' {two past relationships}.

The number four usually symbolizes wholeness, balance, harmony in life. Is this the fourth time around {you mjentioned two other past relationships}?

The dream about the rosary beads and your present partner having a cut in his forearm. That too may be addressing fears of having found the right guy {praying that you have done so} and the fear there is a hidden wound that may surface in this relationship. Again, unconscious fears stimulated from past failed relationships?

Another possibility to the dream, your intuitive self may be focused on the need to be careful in chosing relationships. Being burnt twice before has given you valued experience about romantic involments. Being practical and not too emotional about relationships is the path you need to take letting your intuitive self lead and not letting the emotions take charge.

Jerry

PS-I've downloaded the new Google Chrome browser and have yet to add spell check to it. My spelling may not be as it should.
On the other hand the new Google browser is a lot faster than my usual Internet Explorer browser. A whole lot faster.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present