Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black Hair, Black Jacket, Black Car

in the dream,

it started out with me at a grocery store.

as i went in, i saw the person i was looking for.

as i was watching her, i saw that she was buying groceries.

however, i noticed that she was only able to buy a VERY small amount of groceries.

just barely enough it seemed.

i felt pity for her.

i went outside the store and waited for her to come out...

as she came out, i followed behind her...i made sure she didn’t see me.

as she walked through the parking lot...she was approached by a group of people...possibly friends of hers.

they all then departed and she continued on to her car...

as she got to her car...i was standing right behind her now...

i noticed something very distinct about her appearance.

her hair was black, her jacket...a long jacket...was black...and her CAR was black...

at first, i thought the car was MINE...because my car is also that color...but then i saw that the design of her car was a little different than mine.

at this point... she turned around...however, i hid from her...i hid behind some other cars.

she never saw me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21/wash

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: Black Hair, Black Jacket, Black Car

Daniel,
My best answer to the 'her' in your dream is she is you and your emotions. She is your Animus.

My sense is you are either not receiving the 'emotional' nutrition in life you need and/or you are not able to give 'emotional nutrition' to others {groceries}. The pity you feel in the dream may be self pity. It may be an emotion that is unconsciously taking control, something that is growing. It may involve an inability to show emotions. You may be hiding certain emotions, or it may be the inability to show them.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Black Hair, Black Jacket, Black Car

Daniel,
Another thought. The problem may stem from the fact you did not receive enough love and emotional nutrition in your life and because of that you have an inability to provide love and emotions to others. Did your childhood lack proper love and 'emotional nutrition'? The dream may be addressing personality traits 'handed' down from your own early life experiences.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present