Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cryogenically Frozen

i was at a party...

there were alot of girls present...one thing that stuck out was that they ALL looked very much ALIKE.

i was looking for this particular girl, and many times throughout the dream i kept thinking i was seeing her because all of these girls looked alike and also like her.

i distintcly remember calling out her name and asking of her whereabouts at this party.

i remember it coming to my attention either by one of the people telling me where she was or the knowledge suddenly came to me...i remember that she may have not even been present at the party but at her house...

i remember there being a WALL in the back/backyard of this place/house where the party was being held...

the WALL was there instead of a FENCE...anyhow, i climbed the wall and walked throughout the neighborhood/street to see if this girl was there...if she was at home...HER house?

i then learned that indeed she WAS at this party...she was just hard to find...

i remember going back to the party, i asked a few more people where she was and finally i was directed to her.

i found her by herself...i distinctly remember her wearing some Red outfit...a Red coat...not a dress though...she had on SUNGLASSES too.

because i REALLY wanted to find her...i just remember like forcefully grabbing her or hugging her? something of that nature.

but as i grabbed her...something disturbing happened...

she immediately turned into this TINY doll-like rendition of herself...she was FROZEN...and she was in this bag....

in that instant...many different thoughts and emotions went through me...

it was NOT a happy situation i can say that.

i kept questioning...WHY? WHY did this happen or WHY did she do this?

it’s like she was cryogenically frozen...she was in this bag to sort of "protect" her while she was in this state...

i distinctly remember trying to be careful that i didn’t let anything happen to her...that the bag didn’t drop...and that she didn’t break...because then she’d be fully dead.

the FEELING that i got from this dream was that SHE had done this to herself on purpose because she seemingly wasn’t happy with her life...she wasn’t happy with anything...it’s like she was waiting for someone to hopefully come along and THAW her out....

i was angered by what happened...i remember yelling at the other people in the party...HOW...HOW could this have happened?!

then they gave me some very outlandish answer...they responded with somet silly children’s rhyme or song...it was "The Muffin Man" i remember hearing...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21/wash

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

Re: Cryogenically Frozen

Daniel,
This dream seems also to be addressing a 'missing' feminine aspect within your life. Although both dreams could be addressing a desire for feminine companionship in your waking life, I see them as more of an inner search than an outer.

In particular I sense they are about not be able to express certain emotions. Discovering these emotions was the first task but when you did ultimately find them they were 'frozen', suggesting an inability to express yourself. And once again I sense this inability to express yourself may be a product of your childhood. If your parents were the type not to show emotions you too most likely would inherit {through experiencing their inabilities} the same personality traits.

Could it be in relationships you have a hard time expressing your true feelings? Do you have problems with relationships with females? What was the relationship with your mother like? There may lie the underlying core to your inabilities in the present time.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Daniel,

I was looking back over the posts and the title of this post caught my eye - I was curious

in addition to Jerry's thoughts, here is another perspective

The scene is a party : life as a party : from a higher perspective, life can be viewed as a 'party'

All the girls are pretty much the same - well this is true really; at base level we are all pretty much the same.
This part of your dream could also reflect your longing to 'find someone'. , , , natural enough

Then there are the words that you highlighted - WALL, FENCE :: symbols of barriers that you have had to manage

You find her - Red : colour of passion , , , SUNGLASSES
Now I think this part refers to the feminine part of you , , , who wears sunglasses inside ? someone cool , , , someone who wants to hide their identity , , , hard to recognise , , , also - if the masculine were very 'bright' / shiny then the feminine may want / need to shield / protect herself eh?

You really wanted , , , forcefully , , , and she freezes etc => so even though part of you may really really want to do something , , , some restraint may be the best way to go. Easy does it.

Being frozen = being dead , , , dead feelings , , , having no feelings , , , shrinking back from life in this aspect of yourself - it may be you creative side ? ? ? if you are creative - then forcing it is not the way to go, even though you may want to , , ,
This fits with the sunglasses - to protect her.

The next part of the dream : she wanting someone to thaw her out = is very much like the fairytales , , , ,

As an alternative - could the dream be referring to a significant woman - who is 'frozen', who has been turned off by the masculine / turned off by masculine passion - in a move that she sees as protective ?
Also - in the dream you want to / are protecting her right : : : so my mind turns to your mother ? is there part of you protecting her ?

Perhaps part of the key to this dream is in "The Muffin Man" :: doesn't ring any bells for me - an American thing ?

all the best
JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 Hong Kon

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

hi Justin, i appreciate you trying to help.

i don't believe in the whole "anima/animus" concepts though...that's just too confusing.

you did bring up some points though about the girl...

this girl...is in fact a Lesbian.

as i understand it, she hates men.

something bad happened a long time ago and now she is this way.

i hope that adds some sense to things.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 wsh

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Daniel,
In your last reply you stated, "i don't believe in the whole "anima/animus" concepts though...that's just too confusing." Is it you don't believe in the concepts or you just don't understand them? If you don't believe in them then you may have a difficult time understanding your dreams since the anima/animus aspects are a constant them within many dreams.

If you don't understand them then I suggest you take some time and make an effort to do so. The advice given in the responses are predicated on such ideas and concepts. Posting so many dreams and not taking time to understand the process of dreams is not honoring the dedication of those who are trying to help you understand.

Start here A Simple Guide to Dreams to begin to understand how dreams function.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Hi Daniel,

well, what you believe is up to you, your choice.

As for trying to help , , , that is one way to put it, however it puts the active role to me and I am not up for that. It is your life, your dreams - I can only offer assistance; what you do with it is up to you.

Yes life is confusing and life is a lot easier to understand if you make the effort to understand. There are a lot of confused people out there; more than likely you live among them.
It is radical - as so few people really understand life / the rules of life. I don't mean the rules of the Govt - I mean the principles of Nature that underlie everything.

black / white : night / day : hot / cold : love / hate. : two halves of a sandwich (as in your dream) : outside / inside. These are opposites right ? Life is opposites. Without one we cannot recognise the other.
Animus - anima , , , man / woman : masculine / feminine
That's it in a nutshell

From your posts you are a smart and intelligent person, tuned to what is going on inside you (otherwise you would not remember your dreams).

To get 'answers' - do the work, develop yourself

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 Hong Kong

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present