Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angel Warriors and Einstein

Warm greetings,

I would like to share the following 2 dreams for reflection. The first one was absolutely fantastic, beyond this world.
I am with my mother traveling to our hometown. Our mode of transportation is a private jet, fantastic piece of machinery. I am the pilot flying over an ocean (it seemed like the Indian Ocean, reminded me of the beauty of Zanzibar beaches).We make a stop by an island. As I am trying to land, I lose control of the plane a little but manage to land safely on water. Soon after I drag the plane out of the water and on sand. The plane is still in good shape and so are the rest of us. This island reminds me of Zanzibar, soft silky sand and emerald like waters. We walk into a huge mansion,castle like,I walked in as if it were mine. There were people I knew here, who seemed to be waiting for me. Soon after a battle starts,this battle has a sense of mythological wars, Iliad type battles. I step outside at the main gate to see warriors fighting. I have never seen such beings, not even in movies or books, the way they were armed was beyond this world. My focus now shifts to two superhuman beings who appear suddenly standing in air, kinda like Star Trek beaming. These two warriors were from a different world, they looked human like, but were not like us. They are very strong, well equipped with supernatural powers and can easily defeat us. I panic a bit. As they are about to get me, another two beings fly in to save us "Saying no no this is not a fair battle" they disarm the other two warriors using some energy powers. I am amazed at this miraculous event. I get the sense the beings who saved us were angles, I am staring at them and they look back at me in admiration. Around their shoulders I see moving colorful shapes, blue, yellow, red and green. The only association my brain could make was angel wings. The war is over and we are free to go. I get on the plane and I remember flying at the speed of light. My mother and I arrived at our hometown in a flash. We meet grandma here. I woke up feeling empowered.

The following night, I have another fantastic dream. I am talking to Albert Einstein and he is giving me advice about something, can't remember what. We're seated somewhere outside and he hands me a watch made out of gold. He gives it to me as a gift. The watch had a wristband made out of ivory, with gold face and buckle. I hold this watch in my hand admiring it, it was beautiful. Soon after I hear Einstein talking to two friends of mine (don't know who they are in waking life), he tells them that they should be with each other, my friends are a bit surprised, it didn't occur to them that it would be a likely union, but they go with it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Follow-Up To Interpretation

Re: Angel Warriors and Einstein

Bonnie,
I'll look at your dream in the morning.
Are you engaged in a spiritual search or devoting yourself to the creative self? Nothing is more empowering that this aspect of the psyche {the creative being a part of the spiritual self}. Mythological wars are important events and can be representative of what is 'actually' happening in your life. You may be at a new and important threshold in your journey. You are your own pilot when you discover those inner truths, empowered to grow to your greatest potential. Stuff dreams are made of.

Eisntein was an empowered person. And had strong views on spirituality. Science, physical truths, are not necessarily opposing to religion.
If your religion is nature based. The creative Self is an aspect of nature.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 59 Murfreesboro, Tn

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Bonnie,
The first thought that comes to mind for me about the dream is the inclusion of your mother. She is mentioned by reference in the first and last sentences but her inclusion may be important. Could there be characteristic traits the two of you share that may be one reason she is on this plane with you?

The rest of the dream does seem to be pointing to personality and your life. Whether it is a bonafide description of who you are or who you should/need to be may be the question that needs answering. The plane is you, it is in good shape. You are your own pilot {a take control type person are you?}. You may lose control a little, as you do sometimes in actual life.

The mansion/castle is also you {"I walked in as if it were mine"}. Could there be a division within you, the two super humans, two very strong aspects that are in conflict? In mythology when Gods collide it is an Iliad type battle. This battle would be within you.
To be saved by angels for me is to be saved by the grace within you, the hero/heroine who dares venture away from social duty and goes forth to find the 'supernatural' Self, creative and spiritual.

Feeling empowered. Wisdom in the ways of your mother and grandmother {as examples as well as symbolic references}. The war is over, you are at that point of a final decision. Which 'supernatural' aspect do you choose? What are those aspects in your waking life?

And there is Albert. A spiritual man yet tied to the ground that is the true world; science and nature. It is the time we are here that is the most precious aspect of life on earth {gold watch}. Life is a gift, use it wisely {Einstein, wisdom, advice}.
The two friends that should be together. The two aspects in the first dream? "it didn't occur to them that it would be a likely union". Is this an answer to the question of which supernatural aspect that should lead?

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I was able to receive your interpretation visually and you have helped me make sense of an incredible message. As I have mentioned in our exchange before I am definitely a passionate soul soldier, it is in that depth I connect my meaning in the world.
You refer to the two great gods colliding within me, and I can see that as a war of choices in life. For the most part of my adulthood I have been focusing and investing in my spiritual life and have grown to a great extend in that realm, but I got to a point where if I kept going there would have been no return, no way to humanly bridge the physical with the transcendental. That point inflicted intense fear in me, but at the same time it taught me that now my heaven resides in the human world and everyday experiences. I must create there. This event ignited the logical, pragmatic, useful side of me. I ached to be more involved in the world, achieve more, use my talents to create in the physical worlds. However, deep down I was confused and did not know that these two perspectives in life can naturally coexist, i.e., the spiritual life and the active/social mind creating, achieving, succeeding in the everyday life. In other words getting truly involved in everyday human/social demands seemed in conflict with my spirit. These two gods have been fighting for months within me. Now I feel that my calling is to flow with fluidity in between these two incredible aspects of life.I am grounded in my roots (spirit) and ready to bloom with authenticity in the social human life.
Now that I know this, I await for the opportunity to fall into true grace, which translates to me as a dance of these two worlds. I wonder what that will mean for me? So exciting.

What is your wisdom?

With love,
Bonnie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} F

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Follow-Up To Interpretation

Bonnie,
When you are engaged in the creative aspect you are participating in the 'bliss' in your life. There is no higher calling for an individual than to live from that creative aspect. As Krisiti stated, the battle is within. The ego self seeks control with its need to succumb to the social world of materialism. But eventually you encounter a void, the ego can not sustain its control because it is not who you really are. The creative SELF can only fill that void. It begins with the inner search, and with discipline will lead to that creative bliss that will sustain life in the most positive way. Use the 'Force', let go the ego and thrive in the world of creativity and spirit. You are on the right path.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present