Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chasing An Intruder

in this dream,

i was in my house.

the same girl from the previous dream was there as well.

the dream took place in my house...but it FELT like HER house.

she was in the kitchen and i was standing outside in the hall because i was shy.

my sister was in there with her and my sister was showing her one of our cats.

my sister then left the kitchen and i decided to go in.

as we were in the kitchen, we decided to make some sandwiches.

we sat at the kitchen table to eat but as we did i heard someone tying to get in the front door.

i immediately knew it was a threatening intruder.

i ran out of the kitchen and chased the intruder out the front door, off the front porch, and into the front yard.

however, the intruder was cunning and he evaded me.

he ran back around and he ran up into the house were i had left the front door open and exposed.

the dream ended with me being worried about the girl.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21/wsh

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Chasing An Intruder

Hi Daniel,

time to get familiar with the concept of Shadow.
Have a look at the site and you'll get more info.

The idea is that there is a part of us that we don't want to acknowledge - that we don't want to let into our awareness, that we don't wan to be aware of.

It is often / usually given a negative view - because it is the stuff we don't want to face, and that is tough. However getting to know one's own other side is really useful as life is a lot smoother.

Additionally you dream could be relating to :
- there is a lot of feminine influence in the dream - are you a sensitive kind of guy ? It may be time to let in a bit more masculine influence , , , and that may be scary

best wishes
Justin

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51 Hong Kong

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Daniel,

I think the dream is assisting you to resolve the conflict identified in the earlier one. You are no longer in the grocery store, but closer to home. Your dream maker is bringing the issue closer to "home." This is good. The dream is helpful.

You again have the woman - and FOOD. And now you are in the kitchen with her - after some hesitation/anxiety due shyness.

The intruder guy (which is really you) is trying to help balance the you in waking life that is not assertive, does not "go for it" ... does not use his masculine energy to make the move to connect with the gal you are interested in.

You may have conditioned ideas about what is and is not appropriate ways to act around women due to your relationship with your sister (and even your mother)...things you learned to beleive and ways you learned to feel around women, most of which came from how you learned to behave and act around women in the home you grew in. Do you still live at home?

You are concerned that your own masculine self would be intruding on the space of the woman you wish to engage in relationship with. He is only trying to help (balance) the you that does not step forward to connect.

You have a masculine desire to be engaged in relationship with a woman...very normal and very healthy...and you have the right to be and act on your needs for connection.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

hello all

i'll have to look into that.

i dunno.

i guess i should have mentioned early on that i have NOT seen this person in at least 3 years.

if that adds/takes away from the interpretation, just let me know.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 wsh

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? y

Daniel,

I know you said that your ex-girlfriend recently reappeared in your life, but before this, has it been three years since you seen either of the girls, your-ex or her friend? And in what form has your ex reappeared? In the flesh? Are you keeping any company with her? When reconnecting with the ex, were you, at least initially, hopeful that more may grow in the relationship?

As dreams are specific to the life of the individual, yes, it really does help if you provide more background details/information, not only for others to assist with interpretation, but it also assists your own learning, by way of considering and examining all the facets of information, as you write...

Best,
Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 43, Kansas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

yes my ex is back in my life...just as friends...i don't see that moving beyond anything else for various reasons.

but no...i have not seen this other girl...my EX's FRIEND...since i last broke up with my ex several years ago.

yes...these dreams are stemming from the fact that i have developed a crush for my ex's friend...even without seeing her...as strange as that may sound.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 wsh

Hi Daniel,

that is not strange at all - distinguishing between illogical (arising from something within) and logical / reasonable is crucial.
Just because something is illogical does not meant that it is not true or valid. All feelings are valid.

This could be the masculine intruder who is trying to get 'in' , , , get your attention , , ,

good work on this dream post - dreams are always truthful

JC

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50 Hong Kong

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

stats from 7-14-10 to the present