Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
death dream

I had a really strange dream last night. A young woman was dying, I felt as though she was famous to an extent - more soap star famous than anything else. I'm not aware as to what illness she had, only that it was a matter of time before she passed away. I remember seeing my parents, I think it all took place in my mums house - though it was odd to see my dad there cooking tons of food as they are divorced, and there were two boys in the kitchen with him sampling the food.
The young woman went from being life size to being put in a hand held test tube which was left on the dining room table in my mums house. I knew she had died when the inside of the test tube steamed up. I opened it up to take her out as i felt that people would want to pay their last respects to her but she turned into a worm that fell of the table. When i tried to pick 'her' up, she broke in two. The dream ended seconds later. Thought someone out there may be able to shed some light on any hidden meaning if any.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39 london england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: death dream

Angela

I don't have long but my initial impression that the soap star may be an aspect of yourself that 'stars' in drama - look particularly towards the family environment.

A young woman - an immature aspect of yourself. She has shrunk and passed into the palm of your hand. Perhaps she has less influence now and you have gained control of this aspect of yourself?

Does that make any sense?

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 - Western Australia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: death dream

hi rook,
yes it does make sense, i was in the middle of family 'drama' for a while. unfortunately being the one that people turn to soon turns you into someone the same people turn away from. i always went back for more cos i had an innocent belief that when it came to family, nothing should be placed before it, not even my own sanity or happiness. i let go of this and certain members of my family a couple of years ago. not sure why it would come out in a dream though, it's not really an issue which is at the forefront - maybe it's a subtle warning of something yet to come. thanx alot for getting back to me, i would never have associated the young woman with myself.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 39 london england

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} f

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present